Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky streak are you on drugs. . May god be with you . Any god . I dunno like ramjet said . Maybe read the topic before you jump in with totally random questions . Although it is good entertainment seeing your posts .... Good work lucky streak . We'll done ..... Sticker for your collar . Lol :eek:

Jaros said:
Yeah was a good show. The missing buckets from the dredge should prove interesting.

Should have said spoiler alert there Jaros :D Some people haven't seen it so I didn't mention it. Those buckets are not going to be easy to replace.
I bet there is a ton of gold in Parker's creek.

Does anyone know what's going on with the Prospectors season 3 schedule?

Episode eight was a week late, but I just assumed it was a scheduling thing and that we'd be back to normal the week after. Now episode nine is late and it's killing me. Well, maybe a little dramatic, but I really do want to see the next ep. Is it ever going back to weekly?

And I don't suppose anyone knows how many episodes there will be for the season? Seems to be coming to an end though considering the weather we're seeing on the show.

PotOfGold said:
Does anyone know what's going on with the Prospectors season 3 schedule?

Episode eight was a week late, but I just assumed it was a scheduling thing and that we'd be back to normal the week after. Now episode nine is late and it's killing me. Well, maybe a little dramatic, but I really do want to see the next ep. Is it ever going back to weekly?

And I don't suppose anyone knows how many episodes there will be for the season? Seems to be coming to an end though considering the weather we're seeing on the show.

Hey PotOfGold, the weather channel in America has been dropping Prospectors from their schedule because of snow storm events that have taken
place over there in the last few weeks.

You should jump on the Prospectors Facebook page and see what the locals have had to say about it,they are not happy.

I think there is only about 2 episodes left,1 of which is a special.

Cheers Richard

I cannot believe what they can get away with on Gold Rush....The way they can just destroy the environment by just bulldozing anything that gets in their way. Hey Parker we can't find any thawed ground...Oh well lets just divert the flow of the river, there must be some thawed pay under all that water.

Don't get me wrong I love Gold Rush but I cannot believe the destruction that they cause and get away with. Look at the Dakota Boys they were heading up the top of the mountains to look for gold with excavators. Can you imagine trying to do that sort of stuff in Oz?

Does anyone know if they have to reinstate the area after they destroy it?

Good to see the Viking get a little frustrated. Usually nothing worries him. I can't work out where they lost the 2 buckets. Can't be many more Episodes to go. It's getting cold... er up there.

I was catching up yesterday with few Gold Rush episodes and realized I have never seen a metal detector being used. After they scrape the wash down to the bed rock, they must leave nuggets behind.

Latest posts