Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madtuna said:
ozziegold said:
Goldchaser1 said:
madtuna said:
So Ozz...are you one of the team?

probably down melbourne at the moment with mony tills gettin gettin a nip an tuck and lips botoxed for there tv debut.......

Hi Davo.

We won't be there, both of us are the shy retiring type. But it is still worth watching.

Hi MT, good to hear from you, to answer your question, I did do a cameo roll one day.

I'm chief researcher.

Regards ozziegold.
ahh..okay cool!
So how do we know which one's you? A cameo like a typical Alfred Hitchcock one or more like Ann B Davis in the Brady Bunch movie when Jan went missing?
========================================================================================================

Hi MT.

I'll be the ugly bloke with the maps, saying dig here.

Alfred Hitchcock? Brady Bunch? Crikey, I didn't think you are that old!

Hey! But it's us oldies that know the ropes, AY.

Regards ozziegold. ;)

Edit to give cheek to MT.

Gday

I really enjoyed the UK show "The Detectorists" as I am also keen on coin and relic hunting, it a very amusing show and not serious at all, with lots of tongue in cheek comments, anyone who is in to detecting can relate to a lot of what is said and done, only ran for a couple of seasons and I was very disappointed that they canned it, would have liked to have seem more episodes made. :Y:

cheers

stayyerAU

went for 3 seasons think you may have missed one
StayyerAU said:
Gday

I really enjoyed the UK show "The Detectorists" as I am also keen on coin and relic hunting, it a very amusing show and not serious at all, with lots of tongue in cheek comments, anyone who is in to detecting can relate to a lot of what is said and done, only ran for a couple of seasons and I was very disappointed that they canned it, would have liked to have seem more episodes made. :Y:

cheers

stayyerAU

shakergt said:
Thank you producer I was just asking someone today when it comes back on

Series 4 will premiere on Discovery Channel (Foxtel) on Thursday 2nd May - I'll post again when I know the Quest (UK) dates.

Aussie Gold Hunters season 4 sneak peak at what a Victorian 2.4kg nugget looks like :D :) feels every bit like it and some :Y: :goldnugget:
1554603159_img_20190407_121132.jpg

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS EXTENDED to Friday 19th April!

WERE ON THE HUNT FOR EXCITING NEW PROSPECTING TEAMS. Do you live, breath and dream gold prospecting? Is it how you make your living? Does the thought of leaving your day job and heading off to the gold fields (anywhere in Australia) and striking it rich, appeal to your sense of adventure? If that sounds like you or someone you know, we want you for our biggest season ever!!

Send a photo or a short one minute video and a couple of paragraphs about you (and your gold hunting partners if you work in a team) including age, experience and details of your gold dream to [email protected] by Friday 19th April

Many thanks

Diana

Latest posts