Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Flying Miners"...ABC (ch 21) today at 1:00pm...

..."Money Trap: Everyone knows that FIFO workers earn good money but mining money can also be a trap. Bigger wages bring shinier toys and bigger bills and before they know it, they're bound by the 'golden handcuffs'.

Sounds good...

GypsyGoldAu said:
"Flying Miners"...ABC (ch 21) today at 1:00pm...

..."Money Trap: Everyone knows that FIFO workers earn good money but mining money can also be a trap. Bigger wages bring shinier toys and bigger bills and before they know it, they're bound by the 'golden handcuffs'.

Sounds good...

And No Missus when they get home.... :N:

Any other way besides Facebook Chewy?

LW...

Chewy said:

Been waiting for this show forever it seems. Thanks Chewy.

There is a new show out... up to about episode 4 I think. It's called coopers treasure. Not prospecting but more about hunting for suken treasure ships,
I've watched one episode and it has potential.

From IMDB. "Treasure hunter Darrell Miklos sets out to find shipwrecks originally located by astronaut Gordon Cooper from space in 1963."

It's been how many years since Dakota Fred, left gold rush and said he was going to do something on his own.
The clip looks good, so will be waiting for this to come out.

MikeB05 said:
Just watched first episode of Devils Canyon (Discovery Channel) ....follows three guys who trek into a remote area with very little gear and picks and pans. Looks like it could be good.

Just watched it myself. Has potential. I think Aussies will relate to it as it is just digging and panning, using hand operated tools... no heavy machinery.

Latest posts