Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better looking than most prospectors.

1480924943_amanda-adkins.jpg

I don't think it would be a good idea to get fresh with this babe, recon she would swing a mean pick.
Sinhof.

I forgot to mention it the other day when I watched it but, Dakota Fred was live the other day on fb and mentioned that All that glitters is in production but is going by the name of Gold blooded now. Fred has started doing a live video on fb each Tuesday for those interested in following him. 8)

Yukon Gold is about to announce near end of January the release dates for season 5.

Another season of watching Ken and Guillaume, Karl Knutson and his team and Big Al...hopefully, Chris St. Jean and Nika Guilbault.

Got this direct from the show's producers..should be another interesting season as these guys process thousands of cubic yards per day.

:)

Hey Guys
I've just come across a show called Aussie Gold hunters. There's about 8 or 9 episodes but it's worth a watch and gets you really into the mood to go detecting or prospecting. Has anybody else watched come across it before?
It features 3 different groups of people in WA.

Diego7293 said:
Hey Guys
I've just come across a show called Aussie Gold hunters. There's about 8 or 9 episodes but it's worth a watch and gets you really into the mood to go detecting or prospecting. Has anybody else watched come across it before?
It features 3 different groups of people in WA.

Enjoyed the show. There is a discussion about it here......

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=18275

Anyone seen the Nat Geo program called Diggers? Don't waste your time as it is absolutely pathetic imo.

I have never worried bout getting these shows before but now im not so sure,,,,,
Does anyone here worry about getting these shows,,, i never used to.
Do you buy the app that hides your ip?
Thats the way i am leaning any thoughts

Brutus and me said:
I have never worried bout getting these shows before but now im not so sure,,,,,
Does anyone here worry about getting these shows,,, i never used to.
Do you buy the app that hides your ip?
Thats the way i am leaning any thoughts

My thoughts are if your a wet gold junkie it might be worth it or even if you think you have the fever and live by the coast. Otherwise it's just like any other doco /reality TV show scripted /directed by people who don't have a clue other than operating a camera and microphone. But use real people to tell their scripted version of how it works. Alot like OH&S in the workplace, people with an ideal opinion without a clue who have a title but no idea :p.

Latest posts