Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have found 9 episodes of prospectors...just waiting on a stubborn ep 5 of goldfathers to finish before starting on prospectors.

Did anyone catch Ghost Mine? Some of that was a bit of a laugh...but don't let my missus hear me saying that :)

Just noticed - Ghost Mine Season 2 is a few episodes in...

A season2 special and 4 episodes available on the interweb atm for those that know where to look.

Girls + Gold Prospecting = 8)

Is this the first season about to start or have I been missing out all this time?

Lol, fairly accurate assumption I'd say Tone. The wife might like it then.

That show looks sooo bad, all I see is bitch, piss, moan, drama, ohhh I broke a nail from those trailer trash. Still nothing on Gold Rush and Jungle Gold.

I think they would be better at the other kind of gold digging. :D
At least they may have a chance at that one.

i wont watch it . i am offended that they think they can steal time from me with carefully planned and fabricated drama in a mini skirt .

whats the bet there will be the odd glimpse of a wet T-shirt now and then ?

mind you the alaskan bloke gold digger series is a bit neanderthal too

If you're going to film your own adventures why not use a few GoPros? They're waterproof, compact and film in HD. Can be controlled via an iPad too.....

Good Rush? Doesn't start till 25th.
There have been 2 specials on 'Gold Fever' part one was on last Friday night and part 2 night before last.
It recounts the gold rush in America.
Part 1 is online. Search gold fever 2013

Just watched the first episode of the new season of 'Gold Rush' .
It is a recap of the 4 off season specials. If you have seen them you have seen 80% or more of the footage.
Still it is a good way to set up the rest of the season.
Enjoy :)

I made an error. Actually re watched one of the off season specials. Wrong file name.
Currently watching the real episode 1 of the new season. There is also a new episode of 'the dirt'. A look behind the scenes.
In the new season Dakota Fred and Justin take one last attempt to reach the bottom of Jack's glory hole on Porcupine Creek.
Going to be a good season.

Ramjet said:
I made an error. Actually re watched one of the off season specials. Wrong file name.
Currently watching the real episode 1 of the new season. There is also a new episode of 'the dirt'. A look behind the scenes.
In the new season Dakota Fred and Justin take one last attempt to reach the bottom of Jack's glory hole on Porcupine Creek.
Going to be a good season.

That's what it sounded like to me, I was going to say something but then thought, nah better not :lol:

Latest posts