Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks XIV -
1379324392_wilds_to_riches.jpg

Just watched Ep 4 Jungle Gold S2 - Why would anyone give these guys money , they were useless 1st season & they are no better this time , wonder if they will be alive come end !

whats happened to episode6 gold rush
there has been nothing for 2 weeks now

XIV, YEP ive been wondering about that too. Lots of information at this site. http://blogs.discovery.com/gold-rus...-south-america-is-coming-august-2-at-98c.html. I think the five episodes of season 4 are just a prelude for what's to come and won't be included in the total episode count for the season. Apparently the season and the surprises to come are massive and the five episodes we've seen so far of season 4 are just a mini season of their own...

Savage Family Diggers.Monday night, One channel, at 7:30.I was seriously thinking about buying a detector and saw this show - mind made up.BOOM BABY!

XIV said:
whats happened to episode6 gold rush
there has been nothing for 2 weeks now

These weren't actually season 4 - they were off-season specials only and widely misnamed/labelled despite the tv show's network webpage clearly describing what they were all about.

Stay tuned for the confusion when the real season 4 goes to air - will they be labelled season 5 (incorrectly), or will we think we have already seen them because they accurately label them season 4 (again)??

Myles said:
XIV, YEP ive been wondering about that too. Lots of information at this site. http://blogs.discovery.com/gold-rus...-south-america-is-coming-august-2-at-98c.html. I think the five episodes of season 4 are just a prelude for what's to come and won't be included in the total episode count for the season. Apparently the season and the surprises to come are massive and the five episodes we've seen so far of season 4 are just a mini season of their own...

cheers for that
i was wondering what was going on
as they where going over the same things over and over again
got to the point if that was the way the show was going to continue i was going to stop watching

Ramjet said:
Anyone watching Jungle Gold season 2?
Oh my... What a useless pair of idiots.

As you say RR , Oh my god - they didn't even get a shovel in the ground , $100,000 poorer & banned from Ghana , classic NFI

hey ramjet (yeah I too got sucked into that lead up nonsense - pirate bay has a lot to answer for) - so, are they back in alaska or doing the series in sth america? what about dakota fred? what about the pimply kid with the bad attitude? what about the glory hole - will we ever see the bottom of it or will fred drop the excavator in it for good? will Todd lose weight? will they stop friggin praying? will todds dad stop being his annoying whining self? will we ever stop yelling at the the TV - PAN THE RUN OFF YOU TOOLS!!!

Chuckle. Funny rant loaner.
South America for the Hoffman crew. Young Parker leases land off ... What is name. Tony beets.
Fred goes up the mountain above his glory hole. No idea how they will get heavy machines up there. No roads and a big gorge in between.

Just watched the first episode of 'Prospectors'.
The gem and crystal people should enjoy this show.
No gold in this one.
From hammer and chisel guys, through pick and shovel, to heavy machinery.
This show follows several groups of miners hunting for assorted gemstones and crystals in the USA.
Worth a look in my opinion..
7 episodes online currently.

Cheers

downloaded first episode and can't seem to watch it
comes up as a MKV file
try to open and goes to movie maker and can't watch

Any ideas how to open it with something else

Latest posts