Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched it with my morning cuppa. Some very nice nuggets in that lot. Hope we get to see more of the Dodge's mining next season. The finale next week should be good too. Hope Parker buys his own land.

Hay guys and gals, FYI

If we post a YouTube link here it can void YouTubes channel subscription laws and subsequently delete the channels that we follow on YouTube, ie no more free payed Tv shows, from that up-loader.

There must be some reporting going on from this forum, whether its an automatic thing or other :|

Cheers
Ryan

Found a show called digfellas on youtube today, another overacted american one, but still interesting.

Yukon up and bearing sea not far away? Bye Todd all the best buddy.
I wasn't sure if Big Al was going to return this year, can anyone tell me?
Just seen the teaser evidently not. Sad news.

Yeh Big Al was great.....loved his attitude towards mining.

Maybe the lure of oil got him back but im not sure about this.

There is not much recent talk on his Twitter feed https://twitter.com/yukongoldal

This gives me hope:

Big Al said:
Ive been in the oil patch most of my life. I was looking for something I like a challenge, love a challenge, and gold mining became a dream through various circumstances, and just go for it. Gotta go for it.

Cheers ;)

Fox box-set channel has been re-showing Deadwood - now this is a goldfield show!!! The language, drinking, smoking and interaction with the fairer sex is still relevant today (except you can't shoot claim jumpers).