Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold Rush ends Yukon Gold and Bering sea gold starts the only thing better is a pan full of "MY GOLD? :lol:

Alaska gold diggers was ok for a perve lol. Only been 1 seasom but about a mother and her daughters working there murdered granpas claim.
They know jack but the eye candy is ok :)

And also for some comedy,,,,,, there have only been 1 season of each they were so bad lol....
Diamond divers, a few old fellas fly over to South Africa and do some diving for diamonds,,,,,
Lots of idiotic mistakes and sometimes ya just wanna strangle the guys....
But jeez if I had the cash it looks like a great place.....
Also Jungle Gold,,,, 1 season of watchin 2 yanks get screwed at every turn lol........

Brutus and me said:
lol,,,, yeah havnt watched it yet but had a post on facebook about it.....
he will be back but not with parker ;-)

That's what I saw.

I have just edited the first post of this topic with a full list of all the shows discussed in this topic.
If I have missed any post them up and I'll update it.

Gold Prospecting
Gold Rush (originally called Gold Rush Alaska)
Gold Fever
Goldfathers
Jungle Gold
Bamazon
Ghost Gold Mine
Yukon Gold
Ice Cold Gold. (this show they hunt for gold and gems)
Bering Sea Gold
Bering Sea Gold under the ice (Under the ice is the winter operation)
Wild to Riches. I havent seen this one yet.
Alaskan Gold Diggers
The Sea of Zipangu: Deep Sea Gold Rush. Haven't seen this one yet.
Silver Rush

Gems and Crystals
Prospectors
Diamond Divers
Gem Hunt
Game of Stones

Coins and Relics
"Diggers" is a National Geo show following 2 guys Metal detecting across the US. Looking for gold, Coins and artifacts. It's a bit.... American but watchable
American Digger. (If you can handle the ex wrestlers over the top personality and the planted finds)
Dig Wars

YouTube
D'arcy Cooper
Balxies Gold Adventures
Granpas gold show
Walnliz

Brutus and me said:
And also for some comedy,,,,,, there have only been 1 season of each they were so bad lol....
Diamond divers, a few old fellas fly over to South Africa and do some diving for diamonds,,,,,
Lots of idiotic mistakes and sometimes ya just wanna strangle the guys....
But jeez if I had the cash it looks like a great place.....
Also Jungle Gold,,,, 1 season of watchin 2 yanks get screwed at every turn lol........

Seen them both. There was a 2nd season of Jungle Gold with a dramatic end.

Loved on Jungle Gold how that little village had dug a huge trench through the road through town,,,
charged everyone and they built a bridge over it,, dismantled it when they got over waiting for the next victim lol

Latest posts