Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for these posts guys,

I have just started downloading a heap of these seasons and will prob's max out my download limit very soon.

The 2nd part of the Gold Rush finale is almost finished downloading... can't wait ti watch it.
I wonder if there will be another season. Christo Doyle is asking for people to vote if they want another season.
I think they need to introduce some new teams. The Hoffmans arecabout done.
Woukd be great to see what Parker does. Same with Dakota Fred and Justin. Love to see what is up at Calhoon Creek.

Spoiler alert.
Watched the final finale of Gold Rush.
Mostly I was interested in the plans for next season. Not sure if the Hoffman crew will go ahead. Would be great to see Freddy Dodge do his own thing. Afeter all he is a gold recovery expert. The size of the gold he and his family got is astounding. Why Todd chose not to mine that ground which was proven to have huge nuggets to go south into the unknown amazes me. Americans believing their own image of themselves maybe.
Justin's goals are impressive and I hope he goes ahead with it.
Dozer Dave may strike out without the Hoffman crew. I think he would be a better leader than Todd.
Basically I can't wait for next season... if it goes ahead.

Yeah i watched it aswell.
it just shows the ignorance & arrogance of todd hoffman not jumping on that claim - that nugget was a 6 ouncer. i hope todd does go ahead and have another crack - his stupidity makes me laugh. I don't think its the american thing - i think its just the idiot todd hoffman - he thinks he's a mining guru after 1 year doing well - but if you watched him in the klondike you know he didn't do anything himself, it was dave's setup that saved his ass. The only thing todd hoffman has done right is invent the show.
Dustins goal of the waterfall and diverting the river to me is insane - he has no experience in doing such a thing - its such an isolated area - but damn it i would like to see him try.
would like to see freddy dodge have more for the show - he seems to have his head on straight and is a decent bloke too.

Spoiler Alert.
I just finished it.

The amount of stuff the producers didn't show was amazing. Like Dave said...people get sick of watching miners pulling a dozer out of the mud over and over and watching them fix things. I just fast forward til its done. I once watched a whole episode in 6 mins.

Dave and Freddy are the only ones who know what's going on. Todd holds them down by making such stupid decisions.

Love what Justin is planning but WOW...like to see it. Sound like a very big job.

Hate Fred...always will...since he did the dirty of Parker.

I don't know of a more amazing person than John Schnabel. What a real treasure he is. I get choked up most times he talks.

Tony Beets...I like him, he know what's going on but can be a jerk. I remember how Parker and Tony's daughter looked at each other. Hmmm. That's a show by itself.

It said Tony pulls 35,000 oZ a year. wow.

As long as Todd isn't in the Show...I'll watch. He deserves everything he get's by being so dumb.

Boys - is this episode 20 'unearthed'?? Cheers for the spoiler alert but I still read the posts. ;)

Todd is a kok.

We all agree Todd is pretty useless. But without hiis dreams none of it would happen.
He needs guys like Freddy, Dave and Thurber to do the hard yards, Without them he would never get a project started.
My hopes for next season... love to see Justin try tame the waterfall. Huge project which could make great tv. Still think they should have finished the glory hole.
I guess Parker will get to the bottom of Smith Creek's gold. Hope that Grandpa can hold out to see it. What a legend he is.
Love to see Freddy run his own team.
Ditto for Dozer Dafe.

Cheers mate. Todd is still a kok - but I guess you knew I felt that way. :p Ramjet - my little bloke loves these, does your little bloke?

loamer said:
Cheers mate. Todd is still a kok - but I guess you knew I felt that way. :p Ramjet - my little bloke loves these, does your little bloke?

Don't get to see much TV with Thomas. Little bugger is an xbox freak. To much time in hospital beds. Hope to get him outdoors more in the coming months.

Yes Todd is a kok. I follow him on fb and twitter. Typical paranoid, gun totting, prepper American idiot. Cries he is a poor boy but owns an airport, had a harley built for him and is Currently building an old school pickup with all the big boy toys. I know he has kept almost all the gold that they have found over the time Gold Rush u as been made. I wish I was as poor as he is.

I don't watch TV! The kids have always controlled it, My ex MR used to control it too, had friend just sit and watch SBS all night, and that did for me. And after looking at the headlines lately, I am glad I don't! I only watch the NRL.

I don't watch normal TV or foster or anything.. I can't stand having to plan your evening around what's on TV. I just watch what iv got off the net whenever I get a free chance ( which isn't often when you have two young kids)

Ramjet said:
Just watched the Gold Rush finale (Part 1 at least. Part 2 next week.)
Grandpa Schnabel is a tough old cookie. 93 and now cancer is attacking him.
Great to see Parker and his brother try to fill his last wish.
2nd episode of Game of Stones is online.
1st episode of season 2 of Ice Cold Gold also available.

So here is a list of all the shows I can think of now.
Add more if you know of them.

Gold Prospecting
Gold Rush (originally called Gold Rush Alaska)
Gold Fever
Goldfathers
Jungle Gold
Bamazon
Ghost Gold Mine
Yukon Gold
Ice Cold Gold. (this show they hunt for gold and gems)
Bering Sea Gold
Bering Sea Gold under the ice (Under the ice is the winter operation)
Wild to Riches. I havent seen this one yet.
Alaskan Gold Diggers
The Sea of Zipangu: Deep Sea Gold Rush. Haven't seen this one yet.
Silver Rush

Gems and Crystals
Prospectors
Diamond Divers
Gem Hunt
Game of Stones

Coins and Relics
"Diggers" is a National Geo show following 2 guys Metal detecting across the US. Looking for gold, Coins and artifacts. It's a bit.... American but watchable
American Digger. (If you can handle the ex wrestlers over the top personality and the planted finds)

YouTube
D'arcy Cooper
Balxies Gold Adventures
Granpas gold show
Walnliz

a very respectable old man he is ey...the wish thing was kool as!

...a mate of mine runs a drill rig in kalgoolie but was drilling over in chilli,told me that the hoffmans tried to get permission to mine where they were drilling...didn't happen!...a scene from behind it all lol

scott :cool:

Latest posts