Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can find the trailer for it but not the full episode

Like to have go with my gpx4500 to the s'pot They go..I think they have good sponsors with $$$$...I do 5am--9pm time izze,sorry dut'h this bloks over weights end dragging demanding things,the show not real..

Myles said:
Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm stuck in Hawaii with no gold fields in sight. But wifey just said she saw a trailer on tv for a new mini-series called Klondike. There's a trailer on YouTube and the website says its a scripted drama on the Klondike Gold Rush and it airs on 20 January. Looks pretty authentic so I'll definitely be watching. Come to think of it gold related shows are all I watch on TV these days and The Fever just keeps on getting worse... Sure I'm not the only one suffering from this.

Just finished watching this three part mini series Klondike produced by Discovery. Their first ever scripted mini series based on Charlotte Gray's book Gold Diggers and I must say they have done an incredible job.
They have a great stable of young actors including aussie actress Abbey Cornish.
Well worth a look.

Cheers
Mick

Goldagettin said:
The new season of "Ice Cold Gold" just started. I saw se2-ep1 on piratebay today.

Greenland could be the biggest thing in gold ever! It's all virgin and lots of gold and gems. You just need to stay alive to get it. Somewhere there's a valley with nuggets lying around...waiting to be picked up.

Hi All, there is a new show called "Game of Stones" it has some crap factor like most of em but you do see some very rare gems. I found the first two episodes on pirate bay.

Just watched the Gold Rush finale (Part 1 at least. Part 2 next week.)
Grandpa Schnabel is a tough old cookie. 93 and now cancer is attacking him.
Great to see Parker and his brother try to fill his last wish.
2nd episode of Game of Stones is online.
1st episode of season 2 of Ice Cold Gold also available.

So here is a list of all the shows I can think of now.
Add more if you know of them.

Gold Prospecting
Gold Rush (originally called Gold Rush Alaska)
Gold Fever
Goldfathers
Jungle Gold
Bamazon
Ghost Gold Mine
Yukon Gold
Ice Cold Gold. (this show they hunt for gold and gems)
Bering Sea Gold
Bering Sea Gold under the ice (Under the ice is the winter operation)
Wild to Riches. I havent seen this one yet.
Alaskan Gold Diggers
The Sea of Zipangu: Deep Sea Gold Rush. Haven't seen this one yet.
Silver Rush

Gems and Crystals
Prospectors
Diamond Divers
Gem Hunt
Game of Stones

Coins and Relics
"Diggers" is a National Geo show following 2 guys Metal detecting across the US. Looking for gold, Coins and artifacts. It's a bit.... American but watchable
American Digger. (If you can handle the ex wrestlers over the top personality and the planted finds)

YouTube
D'arcy Cooper
Balxies Gold Adventures
Granpas gold show
Walnliz

Ramjet said:
Just watched the Gold Rush finale (Part 1 at least. Part 2 next week.)
Grandpa Schnabel is a tough old cookie. 93 and now cancer is attacking him.
Great to see Parker and his brother try to fill his last wish.
2nd episode of Game of Stones is online.
1st episode of season 2 of Ice Cold Gold also available.

So here is a list of all the shows I can think of now.
Add more if you know of them.

Gold Prospecting
Gold Rush (originally called Gold Rush Alaska)
Gold Fever
Goldfathers
Jungle Gold
Bamazon
Ghost Gold Mine
Yukon Gold
Ice Cold Gold. (this show they hunt for gold and gems)
Bering Sea Gold
Bering Sea Gold under the ice (Under the ice is the winter operation)
Wild to Riches. I havent seen this one yet.
Alaskan Gold Diggers
The Sea of Zipangu: Deep Sea Gold Rush. Haven't seen this one yet.

Gems and Crystals
Prospectors
Diamond Divers
Gem Hunt
Game of Stones

Coins and Relics
"Diggers" is a National Geo show following 2 guys Metal detecting across the US. Looking for gold, Coins and artifacts. It's a bit.... American but watchable
American Digger. (If you can handle the ex wrestlers over the top personality and the planted finds)

YouTube
D'arcy Cooper

Nice recap...

Please put spoiler alert in first...I haven't seen it yet! :)

Wild to Riches. I havent seen this one yet nor will I think anyone will. I spent 2 hours one night looking for it. It's a CBC high production value film/doc. Too bad... as the trailer looked good.

1394362190_image.jpg

Grandpas gold show. Youtube. A bit of a character, one liners in there for a laugh, i can't tell if old mate is really like it or playing the part, may not be everyones cup of tea but i don't mind it.

The characters I met last weekend in the Goldfields of the NT would make an unforgettable Aussie mining/prospecting series.
Im gonna approach Discovery and meantime start wearing go pros

Latest posts