Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HUH... Ice Cold Gold is great, love it. 3rd episode of the second season they are slicing those rocks and carving up the stone, they look like red cherries in a muffin. I wait on the thing airing in the US and download it a couple of hours after (I am one sick and bored puppy). The Hoffmans, well I must say I am addicted but hmmmm, not the brightest stars around. Has anyone caught Game of Stones?, wow those guys do some dangerous stuff to get hold of gems. How pathetic am I addicted to all those shows, Bering Sea Gold makes me laugh so hard, the producers really know what they are doing, they pick on the nuttiest group of people to film. OH well all finishing for the season, Deadliest Catch coming up soon.
Cheers
Bernadette

Don't forget about Gem Hunt and prospectors. I enjoy both of those as well. I'm looking forward to this season of Deadliest Catch too.

Goldagettin said:
Don't forget about Gem Hunt and prospectors. I enjoy both of those as well. I'm looking forward to this season of Deadliest Catch too.

Gem Hunt, haven't heard of that one, oh dear off to do a bit of hunting myself, lol. I love prospectors, 2nd season was terrific, think they should spend more time with the buxom lass and her beau though, they are far more interesting. :lol:

Yukon Gold btw Season 2 e1&2 don't appear available on the net as yet. Apparently it has screened in Canada but no Canadians thought to
record and upload the first 2 episodes. I hear it will screen in the US in a few weeks, hopefully we can then play catch up.

Thanks Goldagettin.

Cheers
Bernadette

Hi,
You have a couple of options.
1. Go download a player FLV media player is a freebie, very small file and very efficient.
2. Convert the file. There is a freebie called Pazera MP4 to AVI converter. It will
convert anything even though it is called MP4 to AVI. Its slow, but does the job.
3. Download another copy.

I like the converter as my media player doesn't play all formats and I use the media player
because I connect it to the big sound system.

If you just watch them on the computer however you just need the comp media player.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Bernadette

Spoiler alert :

Tom starts this episode with his table covered in gold he has found over the years. Holly crap :p :eek: :D dose this boy have some gold.

Hey Balx and Ramjet

The second season of Ice cold Gold is playing now and after finding rubies on the last ep of season 1 they are back, same scary music and other dangers but the Iceland scenery is fabulous....

I think gold rush is probably the most annoying, but that's just me!!!

Cheers

Bazz said:
Hey Balx and Ramjet

The second season of Ice cold Gold is playing now and after finding rubies on the last ep of season 1 they are back, same scary music and other dangers but the Iceland scenery is fabulous....

I think gold rush is probably the most annoying, but that's just me!!!

Cheers

Thanks Bazz. I have been watching it. lots of rubies.

Hey guys and girls :Ice.Cold.Gold.S02E05.The.Rise.and.Fall.of.the.Ruby.Empire is on line now.

enjoy :)

Goldagettin said:
the first couple episodes of Yukon.Gold are not on line that I've been able to find.

Episodes 1 & 2 of Season 2 have only been screened in Canada and apparently no thoughtful Canadian recorded and uploaded. I understand it will soon screen in the USA and maybe we will then get the chance to play catchup.
Cheers
Bernadette

Ramjet said:
Yukon Gold episodes 1 and 2 are now online.

Where did you find them Rod? I have searched everywhere and still can only find Episodes 1&2 of Season 1, not Season 2.

Cheers
Bernadette

Latest posts