Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weekend Prospector might be worth another look in Season 3 starting September.
They've announced Andrew Bales (Geologist) will be the host for Season 3
https://theweekendprospector.tv
https://www.rawgold.com.au/about-rawgold
Probably still same format of an advertising program but Andrew should be a much better host that could provide some good insight?

Andrew Bales, well known geologist and gold detectorist in the Vic GT, is hosting the next series of The Weekend Prospector. Andrew should bring a serious level of professionalism to the show. Ill look forward to watching it.
1597398825_dcc966a1-e235-410d-949b-06f0a2431ec0.jpg

Just watching the new Weekend Prospeter Recorded for me and so far a great show much better than the old show as he knows what he is doing and he is blowing things up Fun

I was trying to find the best place to post this, and I think this is it?
(Mods, apols and move if required)

I'm seeing Ad's for Parkers trip to Australia, and our patch in the Palmer River!
A few very close friends in those video grabs!!!
Cant wait to watch the episodes!!
Starts December 3!

Simmo said:
I was trying to find the best place to post this, and I think this is it?
(Mods, apols and move if required)

I'm seeing Ad's for Parkers trip to Australia, and our patch in the Palmer River!
A few very close friends in those video grabs!!!
Cant wait to watch the episodes!!
Starts December 3!

Watched it online. Best season ever.

Re (Just watching the new Weekend Prospector Recorded for me and so far a great show much better than the old show as he knows what he is doing )

Watched Series 3 sometime ago, mentioned to a friend and he said did I remember seeing the Bendigo segment and the guy from Miners Den had a new 7000 with a Nugget Finder Coil?

Nah... I did not see a New 7000 with NF Coil, just a 7000, so I would'nt make a good detective as I miss clues.

Latest posts