Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leroy said:
Please enlighten me. Is Parkers Trail season 4 (Australia), on Foxtel Discovery yet. I cant find any reliable info on line, even after spending a lot of time looking at different sites. I have found Parker holding a couple of big WA nuggets so I guess thats a start??

The Victorian episode i watched was from the link Woomera kindly provided ,but no longer works.

I think we are way behind the US with the series.

Season 4 has not yet started on fox in Aust yet but up to s04 e05 in the USA
Leroy said:
Please enlighten me. Is Parkers Trail season 4 (Australia), on Foxtel Discovery yet. I cant find any reliable info on line, even after spending a lot of time looking at different sites. I have found Parker holding a couple of big WA nuggets so I guess thats a start??

Sorry E07
flyrodder said:
Season 4 has not yet started on fox in Aust yet but up to s04 e05 in the USA
Leroy said:

Watched the first episode of Aussie Gold Hunters, some nice gold found and not a "Staged Shot" to be seen! That will disappoint some people.

Hotrocks

wonder what happened to dirt dogs
Hotrocks said:
Watched the first episode of Aussie Gold Hunters, some nice gold found and not a "Staged Shot" to be seen! That will disappoint some people.

Hotrocks

Hotrocks said:

Hotrocks

What episode???
Watching on Fox Go, they just put up season 5 EP 1. New players in the field??

flyrodder said:
wonder what happened to dirt dogs
Hotrocks said:

Hotrocks

Don't worry about it their alive just not in this season, doing what they do :Y:

Leroy,the nuggets Parker was holding are not from WA but from Corindhap, south of Ballarat. The Break O day lead.

Reg Wilson said:
Leroy,the nuggets Parker was holding are not from WA but from Corindhap, south of Ballarat. The Break O day lead.
Thanks Reg, I just assumed because he was doing the show over there, the nuggets were from WA. Very interesting to know how he came by them. Not yours??

I have Foxtel go and it is only up to season 2 episode 10. Are you up to season 5 now Hotrocks ?

Looks like i am 3 years` behind the current shows ,if that is the case.

1588884265_hunters.jpg

Yes they are Goody... Tyler and her Mum.... :koala:

Im waiting for a " Mad Station Caretaker who comes screamin out of the bush to chase 2 fellas away for Illegal Prospecting..."...

should be coming soon, as they are close to 'his' area ATM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

would have made great TV if it did happen tho... :) ]:D

LW...

Latest posts