Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it is showen in America today wont bee seen here for a few weeks after Gold Rush finishes I will download first ep today
just starting said:
Did the new series of Parker`s Gold rush / Parker`s Trails Down Under start on foxtel ,yesterday ( 13th of march ) ?

Is the Australian episode part of this new series or is it only going to be the American shows we will see this season ?

I only have Foxtel Go as part of a package i share with my brother and the Discovery channel is locked ,so can`t watch it unless we pay for the channel to be unlocked .
I don`t even know how much it costs to watch extra channels on Foxtel.

Thanks .

FOZ

Watched it all live stream from the US. No doubt we have all watched the link given by woomera - nice find, hopefully it stays up.

Anyone know the Victorian "guides" that showed Parker the ropes in Victoria?

jwal said:
Watched it all live stream from the US. No doubt we have all watched the link given by woomera - nice find, hopefully it stays up.

Anyone know the Victorian "guides" that showed Parker the ropes in Victoria?

One thing is for sure. Frank Schlichting from the Exploring Abandoned Mines youtube channel wasn`t there. If the mine isn`t hundreds of feet down with multi levels, i don`t think he gets out of bed !!!! :D :D I am subbed to all of his channels. Watch he and his posse all the time.

The guides may be the same blokes who have a youtube channel where they do similar stuff to Frank and document the mines they go into. I think they only do Victoria.

No Gold Rush this year.

25th March 2020

GOLD RUSH ANNOUNCEMENT

RAW TV has put production of Season 11 of Gold Rush on hold due to the changing circumstances worldwide related to the Covid-19 coronavirus.

Our top priority is the safety and welfare of both our crew and the wider Yukon community. The shoot was due to start in April, but following the latest Government of Yukon advice we have put production on hold. That means we wont be bringing our crew into the Yukon until the authorities have determined that it is safe to do so.

We greatly value our relationships with the many Yukoners we work with and remain hopeful that the measures we are all taking will be successful and, once guidelines allow, we will be able to resume production.

We would like to take the opportunity, at this tough time for everybody, to send our very best wishes to all in the Yukon community who have been so supportive of us over the years. We look forward to working with you again as soon as we can.

If you have any queries or wish to contact us please do so at;

Pip

Gold rush parkers trail is on free to air tv starting now (10pm) channel 96.
Followed by berhing sea gold. Old episodes, but convenient for some on fta. Good lockdown tv viewing :)

Aussie gold hunters is starting soon on Foxtel
hippyhunter said:
Gold rush parkers trail is on free to air tv starting now (10pm) channel 96.
Followed by berhing sea gold. Old episodes, but convenient for some on fta. Good lockdown tv viewing :)

flyrodder said:
Aussie gold hunters is starting soon on Foxtel

Yeah looking forward to that. No dirt dogs this year.
I wish they would bring kelly and henry back. They where my all time favourites. Both for their detecting and interestingness as a couple. I noticed a year or so back kelly was on a tv commercial in the background (one of the tour paticipants) for the home and away tv show tours. :)

Am I a loner catching up with Parker etc on Parkers Trail??

I'm just watching it on Foxtel Go?? (I think)

Have you lot already seen all these episodes?
(I'm waiting for the Palmer River show!!!!!)
1587643790_pt.jpg

I`m with you , Simmo.

I Only want to watch the Australian ones and saw the episode in Victoria ,but am also awaiting for the rest of the series filmed here.

Foxtel Now ,which i have , hasn`t caught up to it ,yet. They are only up to season 3 ,episode 1 .

Please enlighten me. Is Parkers Trail season 4 (Australia), on Foxtel Discovery yet. I cant find any reliable info on line, even after spending a lot of time looking at different sites. I have found Parker holding a couple of big WA nuggets so I guess thats a start??

Leroy said:
Please enlighten me. Is Parkers Trail season 4 (Australia), on Foxtel Discovery yet. I cant find any reliable info on line, even after spending a lot of time looking at different sites. I have found Parker holding a couple of big WA nuggets so I guess thats a start??

Not yet but my wifes been watching quite a few of the fresh ones on utube i think,it has been aired in the usa im sure so of course some found there way to utube....

Latest posts