Prospecting Australia PA - Thank You's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate things do get better :Y:

a coupl of years ago (like yesterday) i had 9 deaths , my Mum , father inlaw, neighbor , and close friends plus my dog :awful: :8
it is gut wrenching 8.( 8.(
but as i worked out tearing myself up bought none of them back :awful:
find something , anything to keep your mind occupied , prospecting springs straight to mind :idea:

in short , chin up and make everyday like it's "your" last :perfect:

reefer said:
On ya Dave!... sorry to hear of your losses and the condition of you Dad. I hope he is able to recover from the hip incident...at his age it's not a good thing have happen.
I recently lost my dear brother Bobby. I cried like a schoolboy when I heard of his passing and it will take a long time..if ever... I come to terms with his loss.
But nothing lasts forever in this world but as the youngest of six ..4brothers and a sister I will most likely see them all gone..not something that I sit's comfortably with me as the years roll by. Robyn sends her condolences as well and we both look forward to seeing you as the year unfolds...chin up mate.Rossco. :Y: :cool:

Thanks Rossco,
I heard about your brother and I feel real sorry for you mate.
Give my regards to Robyn.
I'm starting to feel the need for good coffee with special friends again. :p

Thanks again to the above PA members for your kind words.
Your all top people. :Y: :Y: :Y:

A few PA members have been giving me support for the pass few days by private message...

Would like to say thank you Guy's :Y:
It was a warm feeling knowing that you are there for me when the sh t hits the fan

This is what happen last Thursday afternoon

My partner walked into the house saying she has been at Coffs harbour hospital and the doctors feel she has the corona virus

Have all the system of it

We will not no 100% until Sunday sometimes as they are going to phone her,

If my partner does have it will mean that I will get it as well.

I am very glad to say that the results came back negative yesterday D

We are both over the moon that it is negative

My partner being in the health service is at high risks,

We are both very grateful that the Corina virus center jumped onto this so quickly and getting the Results back to us so quickly :Y:

My partner is still unwell from what ever bug it is that she has ....

We are every glad it was not the nasty one ...

Thank you all :flowers:

Goody :)

Wonderful News Goody.
I could tell that you were pretty upset
on the phone.

Always here for one and all. :gemstone:

Going to bring the business Computer home tomorrow after
I clear my rather large hoard of return parts.

It has Skype on it so I will talk you through how to set it up.

Your Lap Top has a camera on it. :Y: :Y:

Excellent result goody, make sure that you take all the necessary means to stay well. Try to stay as separate from other people as possible, the virus will be here for a while yet. :flowers: :flowers:

Graham

Good news for you and your partner Goody, stay safe :beer: :Y: oh we're not aloud to do that A, :clap: :clap: :beer:

Latest posts