Prospecting Australia PA - Thank You's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would sincerely like to thank Prospecting Australia for all the support I have received and the wonderful gift I found at the front door yesterday. Speaking to Nugget, he has said the gift is partly as a show of support through the dark times, also for my contributions to the forum. I have received much, much more from PA then I have put in.
1375258429_slice1.jpg

Some of you know of the family issues that have affected me recently. I have received so much support, love and encouragement from the wonderful people on this forum. Some via posts, some from PMs and phone calls.
Prospecting Australia has been a great distraction for me. Doing research and joining in the conversations has helped get through the initial shock. (Bottle of bourbon or 3 as well). Special mention to the History fans. As a history fan, research into other people's questions has been great way to keep my mind occupied. Plus I've learnt so much about our amazing country.
Even if you don't join in the game, I Highly recommend having a read through some of the amazing facts. Thanks to The Duck, headbut, Dr Duck, backcreek and all the regulars for the education and banter.
Special thanks the hard working Moderators. Nugget, Ag Man, Walnliz and The Duck. They work hard (for free) to make PA the best and friendliest forum around.

I will cherish the gift and can't wait to see the first flecks of gold in it.
Thank you all again.

Sincerely

Rod

Sorry mate, didn't/don't know of your dark times, but you've been a great forum member to yak with. That leg brace looks great, hope it helps you to the yella stuff :p

Ramjet - a very nice post and a lovely gift from PA. I too wish all the best for you.

the duck said:
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy your input and humour through these times has been an inspiration to myself and as for our forum owner i now pronounce him as Sir Nugget what a great gesture
Here, here! Sir Nugget, arise!

Hey Ramjet, best of lucky matey. I hope that little sluice get all blocked up with big gold nuggets! Chin up and all the best. Jae

Hey RR, thanks to you too mate. You've taught me more about Australian History than I ever learnt at school and it's been a whole lot more fun as well. :)

If we ever catch up it would be my pleasure to share a bottle or 3 with ya :D

Cheers!

Au

P.S. Thanks too Sir Nug, that's a great gesture :thumbsup:

It's guys like yourself Rod that give strength to mankind, and your gestures within the forum have been an inspiration to many. Best wishes on the family scene, and may luck shine down on that sluice of yours.

Cheers Wal and Liz,

Times like this I am lost for the correct words to say.
Good luck to you and your family.
George :)

Very generous gesture & show of appreciation from the forum.
The sluice is something else to keep the mind active during tough times
Much deserved & I too hope & know it won't be long before you find some specks(& clunkers) of joy
holding back on the feed tray of that new sluice of yours.

Cheers - Marty

Latest posts