Prospecting Australia PA - Thank You's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a leg brace i tell ya, just need to cool it off in the stream here after a long walk...
Why am I pouring the gravel outa my leg brace into a pan?
Just in case my gold fines fell outa my pocket when I leant over ya dill!

Sw1fty said:
It's a leg brace i tell ya, just need to cool it off in the stream here after a long walk...
Why am I pouring the gravel outa my leg brace into a pan?
Just in case my gold fines fell outa my pocket when I leant over ya dill!

Maybe it's a leg brace I need.
Don't ever get gout if you have a choice ;)
What a pain it is. (Pun intended)
Seriously tho... the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced.
Need to stop drinking so I can walk those creeks and paddock. :)
Rod

I am sure the other members in your area can lasso you and drag you out to the nearby areas they/you frequent.
P.S. try to keep the buttock off the ground that the "leg brace" ain't covering.
I'm sure there are plenty near you willing to drag you to the yello. :D

I joined and started my gold life 12 mths ago
I used this forum to get gold for my daughters yr5 progect on gold
I used this forum to better my knowlage on the shiny stuff
I used this forum as a distraction after my wife of 15 yrs walked out with another bloke
I can only wish that I can repay and pay it forward and back to the members
Nugget well done on a great community you have created
Thanks to you guys for liking my random vids I have shared
I look forward to my new adventure
And time on the grounds with my father "Cactus" member, chasing the colour
Respect to you all :D

CHEERS Mudguts,- lovely name too. :lol: Good on you for keeping the faith and bouncing back. a lot of us have been there too.
I am sure that everbody here on the forum also wish you well in the future. :cool:

Happy golden anniversary.

Words of thanks are often thought but rarely spoken. Well done and well said. :cool:

Cheers and thank you to the very friendly and approachable bloke who was sluicing at Tuena yesterday afternoon .
My friend and I are total rookies and really appreciate how you went out of your way to teach us a couple of things about the area and how to read the creek and what not . And thank you for been so inviting to the prospecting Australia site .
Great to see such friendly people with in the club that that are willing to teach and have a good chat .
Once again , thanks heaps and thanks for going out of your way for us
Cheers

Welcome Stu

Glad you found the forum, there are lots of helpful folk and some great ideas and inventions in the archives that will give hours of armchair prospecting fun as well.

A whole crowd of forum members are back there next weekend, so be prepared for lots of knowledge and BS flowing down the creek if you are back in the area. :D

Hi Stu and I will be at Tuena from late Wednesday.
Yes, There is going to be a lot of mud slinging going on with half frozen prospectors bragging about how
much "Gold" they did not find. :lol: :lol:
We are a motley crew so come along and join in.

Cheers guys , I hope to be in the area Saturday or Sunday and thank you for the welcoming . Sound like a great bunch of people and look forward to meeting some of you

Thanks to everyone who has shared their knowledge and experiences on this forum .It's a great way to learn the 'art' of prospecting ,the 'show and tells' really keep you fired up to get out there and squeeze in those extra hrs, that can be the difference between gold and no gold .
All the best for 2016

I concur Dug ,... although I have yet to really reaearch on here for myself on purpose,.. I do enjoy taking in the feel of it all as one big living experience with my on forum family (still the one and only forum for me).
cheers
Silver ;) :D

Thanks digger.
1451646848_thumb.jpg

Latest posts