Some may remember me as Kato, introducing myself as Saving Our History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm not very good at introducing myself, however, I can do my best 😅

As the thread title says, some may remember me as Kato, my father was under the name Greenhornet_au.

It's been a while since I've been on here.......

I now have my own member account with PA from which I am posting from, Saving Our History, and I am now working on my hobby of metal detecting, my passion for historical research, photography, volunteer work and headstone cleaning, amongst all other matters of life... too many things to keep track of these days 🙄

I am working on a project with Heritage SA currently regarding historical research in connection to metal detecting.

I have also started up my own Instagram account for my hobbies, which isn't much as of right now, but I am hoping to build it up further, as well as possibly connecting with others via this hobby and passion for history, maybe even make videos eventually, who knows....🤷‍♀️

No begging from me and no expectations, I'm just here to share my hobby, finds and research with others, make connections and also share an interest in others too, please feel free to check out my page, if you wish to do so.

Link is below:
https://www.instagram.com/saving.our.history/
I'm excited to be back on PA and I can't wait to share my finds since I have been away, not much, as it is difficult to find time lately, but I love this hobby and I have a pure passion for history so I will be pushing myself to get out more when I have the chance (and when this winter weather stops pouring rain on us in SA, lol)

That's all from me for now, thanks for reading!

Saving Our History (Kato) 😄

Last edited:
Hi Kato, I was to go away with your dad late last year hunting for opals at Coobber Pedy but the "Black Dog" caused me some problems and we didn't make it.I had to turn around and come home from Port Augusta, I've lost his phone number to try again, can you send me his number please, either by text, email pm.
My number is [Mod edit: For member security, personal contact details are not permitted in posts] and email is in my details
cheers Keith

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts