Metal Detector Hire Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still hire every time I go out. Went out over the weekend and took a GPZ for a swing. got to be happy with $11K of machine for a few hundred dollars ?

It will be hard to make a decision as they are all pretty different, my mate likes the SDC where as I prefer the 5000(Past) and will take the 7000(Now) on the next trip in May. He tried the 7000 and did not like the size and feel. So there you go ?

I would like to hire a SDC to try before buy, please pm me for more details, bonds etc. for $100 for a week ?

Hi all
I am planing a trip to maldon/castlemaine in the next few weeks and am just wondering were I would be able to hire a gold detector possibly a sdc2300 or something similar I have no experience with a detector and would like to try giving it a go before I spend thousands
Thanks

I know Coiltek Gold Centre in Maryborough hire detectors Lilnugget and there very helpful, but i don't know about Maldon/Castlemaine hirings. good luck.

Not sure if other places want a deposit or bond on hired out detectors but when I seen about hiring a detector from the Minelab dealer in Ballarat I was told I had to give a $500 deposit which is returned when you finish using it.

Hey Lilnugget, make sure if you hire the sdc? you get the headphones with it. It's tough going without them mate, especially if it's a bit windy and the trees are rustling.

I think a few go walkabout after being hired ozziii. I was speaking to one hire mob that have had a few go missing after they were supplied with false IDs. I suppose a $500 deposit may sort some of the wheat from the chaff?

Thanks guys for all the advice I'm currently following the discussion new to the sdc by bjay very helpful

Why don't you come up to the Ballarat Bash Lilnugget? Fits the timeframe and if you're detecting you should get plenty of help if needed :p

Yeah, dunno mate, I've never hired one myself, but it would make sense to have some sort of security i imagine? Especially on a machine that expensive.

Latest posts