Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
worth noting that miners get the first 2500 Oz royalty free. This is effectively an exemption for the small miners.
(1B) Despite subregulation (1A), no royalties for gold are payable in respect of the first 2500 ounces of gold produced under a mining licence during
(a) the period beginning on 1 January 2020 and ending on 30 June 2020; or
(b) any relevant period beginning on or after 1 July 2020.".

Ded Driver said:
the bull :poop: bit is that its a 'world first'
The authorities started trialling them here in WA (Perth) about 18 months ago.

Not sure when NSW started trials but if they roll'em out for permanent use it will be a World first.

We currently cannot feed the population of the world !!!!
If we all went vegan we would have to clear more land to grow vegetables !!!
If we clear more land to grow vegetables we help to create climate change !!!
IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE it is reality !!!
Please advise me if I am wrong
Pagan P :awful:

pagan prospector said:
We currently cannot feed the population of the world !!!!
If we all went vegan we would have to clear more land to grow vegetables !!!
If we clear more land to grow vegetables we help to create climate change !!!
IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE it is reality !!!
Please advise me if I am wrong
Pagan P :awful:
and sort of relieved you're not a rocket scientist :D

how much wheat or how many carrots, corn, lettuce etc can you get from an acre?
Now how many head of cattle can you graze on an acre and how many acres of hay does it take to feed a herd of cattle?
How many cattle can you grow hydroponically? :D

Being a vegan for most of those that are now is just a need to fit into some part of society. Its become the (cool) thing to do for many without understanding the true beliefs. Just a fad and itll pass in time just like the rest of them. Only hope they dont do too much damage in the process of trying to find their true purpose in life.

Bloody yuck!...My young bloke Matthew had a similar affliction here a few years back. He was dragged along a local reef here in a big surf one day. He naturally enough had a lot of abrasions from that and that's where he got it. It was out off the local'little lake' where there is occasional overflow from the septic treatment plant :poop: Big dose of antibiotics fixed it.

Latest posts