Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manpa said:
Ded Driver said:
Can you just imagine adding these to the mix, have you seen how some people drive and we want to give them something to fly!
hahaha you're right Manpa
instead of freeways being notorious for rear-ended crashes, the new age crash phenomenon will be vertical stack n smash, as everyone vies for 1 landing bay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :skull:

I have respect for the great job our Police do, but that article is so typical of a law intended for a good reason, is taken to extremes by the police dept. I would hope that most cops would be realistic & ignore it as they do for using the hand-held Eftpos.
I absolutely don't condone using a phone whilst actually driving, but stopped in a drive-thru & using your phone to tap'n'pay isn't the same as calling or texting when driving. In this scenario how could they ever determine that picking up your phone is a danger to public safety, and yet its ok to use the hand-held Eftpos card machine!! Political Correctness gone mad once again!

I bet this vegan loving Sheila would crave a vegan burger and bang on about it to her mates and anyone else who cares enough to listen. Taken her neighbours to count seriously she is off her tree in my book tell her she's dreaming, might check out the real estate in Girrewheen just because I wanna go there and experience a good ol humble BBQ :playful:

That's the problem.
These folk's want society shut down to suit there own needs.
Shut down progress, Convert every one so they sit in their mud
brick homes knitting and sitting around singing Kumbiah.

Put every thing back to nature,

And the list goes on.

Deepseeker said:
Unbelievable. She needs to move somewhere with other like-minded people.

lets look at this issue from a logical standpoint.
humans have been eating animals for a good 100,000yrs or so, & sometimes other humans too :eek:
so, cows eat vegetable matter & they taste good,
sheep eat vegetable matter & they taste good,
chooks eat vegetable matter (& some grubs) & they taste good,
pigs eat vegetable matter (& some meat & crap) & they taste good
goats eat vegetable matter & they taste good too.
Now logically then, if Vegans eat only vegetable matter, they must taste good too, & in the context that there is a growing issue in feeding the world's ballooning population, we should start eating the Vegans :fire: :cool: :playful:

Veganism is a legitimate choice for some. However, I find it interesting that she complains that she is not able to enjoy her backyard but then seeks to limit others from using their own backyard for their own enjoyment just to suit her choices. Thereby she believes her choices override other peoples right to choose. She also complains that they deliberately make the smells of cooking fish and meat drift into her yard, apparently the neighbours are able to control the wind - wow! The neighbour's kids also played basketball, she wasn't happy about that also, which has nothing to do with veganism. So one could be led to assume it is more to do with a somewhat selfish self centered attitude of arrogance. Reminds me of the type of person who visits cemeteries to cheer themselves up.

Ded Driver said:
Now logically then, if Vegans eat only vegetable matter, they must taste good too, & in the context that there is a growing issue in feeding the world's ballooning population, we should start eating the Vegans :fire: :cool: :playful:

Mmmmmm, now a Vegan Pizza doesn't sound so bad after all

Ded Drivers Restaurant Menu

1. Vegan Pizza- Oven baked Vegetables on a Base of Vegan Mince.

2. Deep Fried Crispy Vegan in a sauce of your choice.

3. Stir Fried Vegan

4. Vegan Casserole

5. Screaming Vegan Hot Sizzling Platter

6. Vegan Crumbed Brains (Unfortunately barely enough for an entre for one)

Garcon!! :clap: Monsieur le Deepseeker is ready to order.............

Latest posts