Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.62marksman said:
Some will find this very interesting i did

https://www.anzmi.net/index.php
I don't know why they do it ,they are the lowest of the low ,bring back the stock's, put them in them on anzac day, and let the public show these low life's what we think of them,what :poop: 's me the most is these low life's try to get in the parade ,they should be publicly flogged

madtuna said:
Ded Driver said:
people faking war medals awards are Despicable. :mad:
Bad enough, legends in their own lunch time but what I find more despicable than the wearing of medals are the ones who spruik stories of heroics and watching mates die in their arms etc and claim PTSD :N:

Yeah the lies are what really boils my blood :mad: By virtue of these scumbags not having a conscience I doubt they would be able to be diagnosed with PTSD.

But they do have PLSD, Pathological Lying Scumbag Disorder, and no amount of psychological or medical intervention will help these scum.

Breaking and entering is bad I know, stealing is bad I know...but I just found this funny.

I know we all have strange and wonderful hobbies and what ever floats your boat is fine by me.
I've just never understood "Furries".

I find it a bit weird grown people getting their jollies running about dressing up as furry animals. And I think it takes a special type of weird to break into some other weirdos house and knock off his furry critter suit.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12...-to-find-stolen-furry-fandom-costume/11796102

madtuna said:
Breaking and entering is bad I know, stealing is bad I know...but I just found this funny.

I know we all have strange and wonderful hobbies and what ever floats your boat is fine by me.
I've just never understood "Furries".

I find it a bit weird grown people getting their jollies running about dressing up as furry animals. And I think it takes a special type of weird to break into some other weirdos house and knock off his furry critter suit.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12...-to-find-stolen-furry-fandom-costume/11796102
1576212466_furry_tank_and_nill.jpg

Never know what you'll find out your way :inlove:

Manpa said:
madtuna said:
There have been some interesting discussions and documentaries about brumby numbers in the Alpine Parks and the damage they do, particularly around creek and stream side vegetation and banks.
Culling is necessary as numbers have gotten out of hand, it will be interesting to see if the NSW govt has the smarts to repeal the legislation they introduced.

We could cull the politicians as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug

This is a difficult topic for me. I grew up on a horse stud/farm, & know 1st hand the damage that horses can do to creeks & fragile areas.
I understand that feral animals like horses, donkeys, camels, goats, politicians, etc need to be culled, & often shooting them is the only practical & economic solution (except there's a law that prevents shooting the pollies :cool: )
I have read articles on the Blue Mountain Brumbies where people have suggested capturing all or most of the foals every year, & others suggesting rounding them all up & castrate most of the young colts to reduce breeding. All these people obviously have no idea of the difficulty faced in trying to do this in the mountains, not to mention the logistics & cost.
I am aware that some horses are captured & used, but unfortunately regulated culling is needed :awful

Yes it is an emotive topic, I know some have been captured, broken and sold, but this will not help in reducing their numbers. There comes a point when the numbers create an imbalance and the damage done can be quite catastrophic.
The Cape Otway koala population got so out of hand that they completely denuded a large area of eucalypts, guess what, very few left, no food.
An enormous task to bring the numbers of wild horses down in the Alpine parks, shooting both land based and aerial may need to be considered.

Latest posts