Hi from Tasmania

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tassietaurusbull

justin woods
Reaction score
Hi it is nice to find this group, I am a 35yr old male sole father of 3 children, i live in devonport and i have seen people using metal detectors around tas from time to time, and have seen youtube videos of people detecting and i am ready to invest, i am a newbi to it all, the only time i have don any thing in the way of paning i was about 10yr old with my late father and found a few flakes and have wanted to get in to metal detecting for some time so I hope some people can help me out, thanks justin woods.

Welcome Justin,

Sounds like you would have your hands full with 3 kids.

This is a great and rewarding hobby for the whole family and wish you great success

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Justin. Good move joining a great forum if you're new to the prospecting game. There's a massive amount of diverse info on here, and many of a newcomers questions will have several informative answers within the posts. Enjoy the reading and I'm sure you will find great satisfaction in the hobby.

Best of luck and look forward to sharing the adventure.

Cheers Wal.

I see chapo is our 4000th member new today.
Welcome chapo.
And hello Tassietaurusbull, welcome aboard mate.

tassietaurusbull said:
Hi it is nice to find this group, I am a 35yr old male sole father of 3 children, i live in devonport and i have seen people using metal detectors around tas from time to time, and have seen youtube videos of people detecting and i am ready to invest, i am a newbi to it all, the only time i have don any thing in the way of paning i was about 10yr old with my late father and found a few flakes and have wanted to get in to metal detecting for some time so I hope some people can help me out, thanks justin woods.
G'day mate, welcome. I too am a Taurean 29/4/1950. It's a great star sign. All the great things happened around April. Good luck with your new hobby and get your family involved. This is a hobby where you don't have to help them replace bait or cast the line all the time. :p
Have a ball doing it Cheers. :D

I should say member no. 4000.
silver said:
I see chapo is our 4000th member new today.
Welcome chapo.
And hello Tassietaurusbull, welcome aboard mate.

Latest posts