hello to everyone!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all my name is alex and im from calliope in queensland. This is going to become my new hobbie to the list of fishing and 4x4ing so please bear with me as im very new to this. I have only got a little pan which i head down to the local creek with me son and have found about 5 tiny pieces so far and now im addicted. Lol. Seen the pics of the walbanker on this forum so might need to upgrade already!!! Lol. So yer hello everyone and any help and info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome Alex. Great name mate the same as my little Grandson !!! Terrific hobbies in Fishing, 4wdriving and gold. Ripper !!!
GT

grubbygold said:
Hi all my name is alex and im from calliope in queensland. This is going to become my new hobbie to the list of fishing and 4x4ing so please bear with me as im very new to this. I have only got a little pan which i head down to the local creek with me son and have found about 5 tiny pieces so far and now im addicted. Lol. Seen the pics of the walbanker on this forum so might need to upgrade already!!! Lol. So yer hello everyone and any help and info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

welcome GrubbyGold to the forum I know you will enjoy it here. :)

Latest posts