GPZ7000 release, questions and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nuggetino said:
According to the headsup link http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/dd-coil-overlap-t3460.html and the 17th post from the top I'll take a guess that Narrawa is hinting to the GPZ7000 when he states he's waiting for new technology or 7000 grand,which ever comes first before hitting the WA goldfields.

Have another look , he says "Not til i have new technology in my hands. Or the 7k which ever comes first"
7K referring to the GPZ7000

1422589014_14225889783180.jpg

nuggetino said:
Looks good. If it can find gold 40% deeper than a gpx5000 I'd better get to the gym because I can see myself digging some mighty deep holes

can bullets go down further than 2 feet 8.(

the first run for my 5000 , dug 18 inches into the ground , under a layer of rock 8.( 8.(

an it was a bullet 8.( 8.( 8.(

but serious 3 foot holes 8)

At 7k I think it would be save to say sure I'll have one for that , but we know that we would be dreaming if we thought that 7K would buy one

I'll say 9 or 10k for the 7000 be more on the mark , 2 to 4 week of the release date going by ML past units , but then again ML haven't released it yet have they ?
If they did it would be on their site and its not therefore its a leaked release that was due to happen at any case sooner or later

Marty

Redfin said:
Heatho said:
Marty said:
Redfin said:
Have my name on the list, looking forward to it

As em I cant wait

After all that my contact was out by 1 day ,,,, hahah sold you so

M

So what's the price then and when's it gonna be available if your contact knows everything? :D

I don't know the price, but History tells me that every machine M/L has released since the SD2K, has cost approx 6.5 x the average wage at that time.
Thats puts this in at a tad over $9k
[figures from M/L and Bureau of Statistics]

Again history tells us usually 2 or 3 weeks after the first announcement.

if that's the case i might wait around a bit till people start selling their GPX 5000's for cheap to pay for their new toy. I reckon the SDC 2300's will have a price drop as well. I guess time will tell.
I wonder how the new detector will compare with the SDC when referring to small gold.

The Super DD coil will be interesting as it should enable you to cover groud without so much overlapping of sweeps, I like DD coils, they run nicely on the GPX's though they just lack that bit of extra depth/sensitivity.

You'd think though it would have an option to discriminate using a DD and all but there must be a reason I guess. Probably shouldn't buy it but will be interesting to see one in action.

Well I'm going the bargain route, wait for the 7000 to be released and pick up two even cheaper 3500 (one for each arm) with a chunk of change left over for employing some child labor for digging ;)

My wifes still recovering from my SDC purchase. It will be a while before I get a GPX7000! Unless the SDC comes good with a large chunk of yellow.

I don't think I am capable of digging 2 and a half foot hole each signal. Will be watching this release and youtube videos and prepare to be amazed!

RS

This is not the flagship model , right ,, I thought this was thier mid range and the flagship yet to be released ,, but I'll take 40% deeper than the average gpx5000 anyday ,, and a excavator and long ladder ,,

stalker said:
This is not the flagship model , right ,, I thought this was thier mid range and the flagship yet to be released ,, but I'll take 40% deeper than the average gpx5000 anyday ,, and a excavator and long ladder ,,

This is their flagship model mate.

Well, until their next flagship model comes out, which will then be $20000.

stalker said:

they didnt say 40 % deeper than a GPX5000

40 % deeper than what ?

40 % deeper than a CTX or SDC wont impress me

marketing hook number 7,362 ...... har har har :/

HeadsUp said:
stalker said:

they didnt say 40 % deeper than a GPX5000

40 % deeper than what ?

40 % deeper than a CTX or SDC wont impress me

marketing hook number 7,362 ...... har har har :/

Yeh it does say the gpx5000, read the fine print it says

*When compared to the average performance of the GPX 5000 in testing environments. Actual performance depends on prevailing conditions

*When compared to the average performance of the GPX 5000 in testing environments. Actual performance depends on prevailing conditions

Its says it in the product description ,,,,,,

We'll see where minelabe place this on their list ,,

Latest posts