GPZ7000 release, questions and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much time is there normally between an announcement of the price and release date to the day its released for sale?
I'll need some warning to make sure I've got enough cash to buy it and get back to Australia :p

Marty said:
Lets see how true this will become

10 days till the press release

M.

Where does it say that? I've already saved up for it, though not sure if I'm going to buy it, would have liked to sell the 5k first, though the special that keeps on going has pretty much buggered the chance of getting a decent price for the 5k.

After the SDC and 5k special the new 1 might be on special after a few months........... I think I'll just wait until it is.........

I'd say give it another 2 weeks and we'll all know about and another month before we can buy one

Mind you no one has scanned a copy of it yet and posted it

Marty

Just got my latest Mining Journal, its got the gpz7000 advertised in it, full page ad, still few details, was couple pics of gold found with it, 2 1/2 oz piece found at over 2.5 ft, in the ad. Looks like the ctx3030.
1422572830_mvc-182s.jpg

Miners Den have released a sneak peak of the GPZ 7000 on their site, looks to be the same info as the full page ad.

I would post the link but haven't got 10 post yet :/

No kidding that would require some serious muscle and some good digging tools. I am hoping that the 7000 has the sdc tiny gold timing feature integrated into it. This would make a very versatile machine.

Heatho said:
Marty said:
Redfin said:
Have my name on the list, looking forward to it

As em I cant wait

After all that my contact was out by 1 day ,,,, hahah sold you so

M

So what's the price then and when's it gonna be available if your contact knows everything? :D

I don't know the price, but History tells me that every machine M/L has released since the SD2K, has cost approx 6.5 x the average wage at that time.
Thats puts this in at a tad over $9k
[figures from M/L and Bureau of Statistics]

Again history tells us usually 2 or 3 weeks after the first announcement.

Latest posts