Gold, Gem and Treasure (GG&T) Magazine - Interesting articles & other info

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ctxkid said:
septembers took just over 3 minutes cover to cover :rolleyes:

dunno about $6.50 being value :(
i read the mag and research from the articles takes me ages guess thats what happens when ya get old too bloody easily side tracked
Pagan P :cool:

Hi all
Came across this magazine Australian Gold Gem & Treasure, just wondering if it is any good for an absolute beginner? Or is there something better to read and learn from as well as this forum?
Cheers
Adrian

It's a good monthly magazine but I'm not sure there's a lot of content if it's research you are looking for although some of the historic articles may point you in the right direction. Are you interested in searching for gems, detecting for coins, detecting for gold or perhaps panning. Youtube can have some interesting content if you are after tips on how to. Your local library might also have something on the specific subject of interest.

It was a year or so back on this forum or the other near dead aussie forum where a winner identified himself.

Maybe a letter to the editor might prompt them to or at least let them clarify why they don't.

I had to S T O P buying the mag.... it was too good and I didn't deserve it ! :eek:

All entries must be received by January 6th 2020.No draw date given.The prize winner will be notified by mail and phone and their name will be published in the first available issue of the magazine after the competition ends.

Eldorado said:
All entries must be received by January 6th 2020.No draw date given.The prize winner will be notified by mail and phone and their name will be published in the first available issue of the magazine after the competition ends.

Im talking about the draw before this one. The one that needed entries before June 2019

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has had trouble contacting Gold Gem & Treasure.
I received my subscription renewal last week but have been able to contact them by phone. All phones are out of service.
Any ideas or info.

Cheers
Diablo

Latest posts