Members articles in Gold, Gem & Treasure (GG&T) Magazine.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Anyone seen next months GGT magazine. Check out page 20.
Congrats on the article Ten Ounce Tone. :cool:

Read Ian (Willo)'s last article on winter detecting in the Vic GT in the December 2013 issue. Well written and made me want to pack up the 5000 and Troopy and head south of the border again. Then i went outside and the temp was 39deg, :eek: so went inside again and just cracked a cold beer instead. The desire soon diminished :D. Bring on winter again i say. Good luck on your next hunt down that way Willo.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Read your last article on winter detecting in the Vic GT in the December issue mate. Well written and made me want to pack up the 5000 and Troopy and head south of the border again. Then i went outside and the temp was 39deg, :eek: so went inside again and just cracked a cold beer instead. The desire soon diminished :D. Bring on winter again i say. Good luck on your next hunt down that way Willo.

Cheers Wal.

Wal thats very kind of you - I am lucky enough to feature in the Jan-Feb 2014 edition as well! We must get together for a swing sometime in 2014! Ian

HeadsUp said:
and an article by some guy named Ten Ounce Tone

sounds familiar ? :)

Hey HeadsUp, which page is Tones article on???...can't seem to find it mate, must be going blind in my old age.

Cheers Wal.

Will grab a copy tomorrow morning Tone. Did you have an article in the December issue....Checked mine but couldn't find it,

Cheers Wal.

Just read through the GG&T mag and it was a great little article on The Turbo Pan written by none other than our own FNQ guru, "The Tone". Great review mate and keep the articles coming.

Cheers Wal.

TenOunce Tone said:
Too kind Wal.
I will have a crack at a crevice article

Cheers Tone

Gedday Tone, .. Great idea for an often overlooked subject! .... Love to help you out (anonymously) with "Ten Ounce Tone's
Guide to the Gentle Art of Crevicing" .... I've got several classic spots/locations on the leases that I'd be more than happy for you to access for this one mate. .... Each one covering different scenarios and all with colour of size and quantity.

PM me soon for a yarn old chum.

some readers of this forum will have seen the old gold ring that is my profile picture in the treasure i.d. section and followed the discovery of the extraordinary history of this ring, and here I must thank everyone for their help. now you can read the amazing story of how I found this treasure in the june 2014 issue of g & t. I hope those who read it find it as incredible as I still do.

Latest posts