Finally getting it together.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow will be great young bloke will come good. Can't wait to hear about the trip.

Yes he did come good, did Alcatraz and rode the push bike over the Golden Gate Bridge, near broke myself as it ended up being a 15klm ride, bloody awesome.
Will post up full story when I get back.
Going digging tomorrow
Cheers
Brad

Hey there Jaros,

Did do a bit of digging and scored some Californian gold, considering the amount of dirt it wasnt to bad at all,
The creeks around Jamestown run really clear with heaps of small fish swimming around.
We used a sluice and only managed a couple of buckets of 1/2" cons.
I could only book in 3hrs but still scored. I did try and book into a better area but they are a little slow with the computer side of things.
Today we ended up in Yosemite National Park and we did a hike of about 20klm, absolutley stunning we probably tools hundreds of photos and footage.

Cheers

Brad

Thanks. You have a nice drafting skills. I hope you share with us -after you finish the building of the whole thing - the 'complete' plans of your nice little trommel ! Would be awesome ;)

Yeah your workmanship is astounding, and laser cutting, there's no stopping you cobber, well done. Nice piece of work that's for sure.

Hello Fellas,

Been pretty quiet on the trommel front, started painting the exterior of the house, big job, min of 4 coats of paint, sanded between each coat.
I need to get as much done as possible before the heat settles in and makes it harder to paint, the paint dries before you even get it on the brush :lol: so I have been sorting that out.
We get items cut either by a water cutter or laser cutting with the tolerance of about .2. A lot of the items on the build I hand cut but the complicated items the laser cutter is certainly the ducks business.
I will do a better update when the home computer is up and running, doing this at work atm.

Cheers

Brad.....

Latest posts