Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not my money so easy for me to say but what I previously suggested could stop you loosing anything but still give you a chance to make more. I like those odds.

Smoky bandit said:
I will sell at $1 then buy back in when it drops to 75c :p
I am a bear on crypto but if I had Doge I would leave some in there just so you don't kick yourself if it goes stupid and keeps going up. It probably won't but there are plenty of people that still believe in the coin that was set up as a joke to make fun of bitcoin. Perhaps the Irony man sketch Elon might do is making Dogecoin surpass Bitcoin. That would certainly be ironic. :lol: a recent quote by American comedian Bill Maher...... Cryptocurrency is like Tinkerbell's light - its power source is based solely on enough children believing in it....... :perfect:

Bill mahers is fair dumb. Wonder how many minions he had trowel the internet for everything negative about bitcoin, then his other munchkins he employed to write the one liners.

His ignorance was the only thing funny about it.
I bet he finished that skit.....then went and bought $DOGE :lol:

I dont understand it....so its dumb

Keitzy said:
Bill mahers is fair dumb. Wonder how many minions he had trowel the internet for everything negative about bitcoin, then his other munchkins he employed to write the one liners.

His ignorance was the only thing funny about it.
I bet he finished that skit.....then went and bought $DOGE :lol:

I dont understand it....so its dumb
Doge is currently lifting its leg and pissing on bitcoin. Does that annoy you ? ]:D :playful:

Not at all. I think its great that members on here have made more than beer money buying into it.

Dam it should be up around the 7-8k mark by now.... made in 2-3 days.

It is a meme coin, with no tech behind it and does seem to be in a bubble. If it pops, so be it. No skin off my nose either way.

Im already up 600ish % in my BTC hodlings... it aint going anywhere but up so Im not worried. My other coins, some are well over that, some not so much.

Your posts just seem to reflect how dirty you are that you missed the boat.

Keitzy said:
It is a meme coin, with no tech behind it and does seem to be in a bubble. If it pops, so be it. No skin off my nose either way.

Right there with you bud. When a few guys here were dipping a toe in with Doge was holding some faint hope they wouldnt get burnt, but fully expected that a joke coin would never go the distance.

Now the only regret is not buying a few even just for a laugh.

Any way just wanted to pay respect to a bloke calling it how he sees it.

Goldfreak said:
I Invest in other things and am happy with the results so far. Crypto isn't the only game in town.

But if you invested in crypto your results would be 10 fold :lol: .....

Keep doing what your doing tho.....if your happy with the results then thats all that matters mate.

My only regret is i didn't put $1000 on doge when I started this thread.
I was told to and also told not to touch it until it reaches $1.
I could have paid cash for 100 acres at Tara.
Oh well ,
I was also told to put $1000 on ETC and didnt 8.( :beer:

Keitzy said:
Not at all. I think its great that members on here have made more than beer money buying into it.

Dam it should be up around the 7-8k mark by now.... made in 2-3 days.

Im already up 600ish % in my BTC hodlings... it aint going anywhere but up so Im not worried. My other coins, some are well over that, some not so much.

Your posts just seem to reflect how dirty you are that you missed the boat.
Yer did ok :D
Sold for just over $0.90 :party:
Just under $7000 in a few days :Y:
Better than a kick in the nuts :lol:

Latest posts