Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3.5 billion was liquidated from people leaveraging long orders on BTC and ETH... its no biggie, the exchanges just sell the coins and whales take advantage....hence the price drop...Prices will go up... no doubt tuesdayish.

Maybe maybe not. Easy come easy go.
1618737213_screenshot_20210418_184208.jpg
1618737556_screenshot_20210418_184902.jpg

Keitzy said:
3.5 billion was liquidated from people leaveraging long orders on BTC and ETH... its no biggie, the exchanges just sell the coins and whales take advantage....hence the price drop...Prices will go up... no doubt tuesdayish.
What does that mean?

People leverage trading long orders against BTC and ETH lost.... hence the sell off of their coins... whales, being major holders of BTC and ETH manipulate the price by selling whats profitable to them to bring the price up, or down in this case...to purcHase more.... George has a good explanation of it....

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/etUTo6_FtKE[/video]

BTC pricing, ups and downs normally had a big reflection on all ALT coins as well. Hence the markets and a fair drop..... perfect time to buy more tho :)

Wishfull said:
Yep I should have skimmed some off my highs yesterday like I was GOING to and bought up today like I was GOING to. :rolleyes:
There is no way to know that unless you have inside infomation Wishful so don't be too hard on yourself. I have done the same with some share trades in the past and lost. Bitcoin might go up again but from where no one knows. All I know is if it keeps going down its going to hurt alot of people because they will be buying in hoping for a bounce then see it going down further, sell again at a loss and contribute to the panic and mass exodus. Fomo on the upside, fear and panic on the down side.

HODL for life is the rule set... panic selling and buying.... then u should not be in crypto.
Its a volatile market.!

Wishfull said:
Yep I should have skimmed some off my highs yesterday like I was GOING to and bought up today like I was GOING to. :rolleyes:

That's the risks you take, but if you take out your initial investment $$, then you don't have to worry because your hard earned money is back in your pocket
Only time to worry is when you think big, small steps see the savvy investors do better in the long run.

East Coast US is just getting out of bed on a Sunday morning. Grabbing a cup of "Joe" and getting on the computer to check they're account. What do you think they will do when they see the picture below :eek: hopefully for the bitcoin lovers they won't spit the coffee over the screen and sell on mass. I will have a look again in the morning zzzzz.
1618746477_screenshot_20210418_211311.jpg

Dang it. I was mining dogecoin back when it first started. Had tens of thousands of the buggers, now lost somewhere on the internet.

I was also mining bitcoin when it first started. Had god knows how many, was a long time ago. Laptop died and it was still worth diddly squat, laptop trashed.

Bought more bitcoin a when it was around $100 USD per. Stored in online wallet, Mt Gox, which got hacked. Lost.

8.( 8.( 8.(

Good on you all for getting your feet wet in crypto, I think I'm done haha

BrokeInBendigo said:
Dang it. I was mining dogecoin back when it first started. Had tens of thousands of the buggers, now lost somewhere on the internet.

I was also mining bitcoin when it first started. Had god knows how many, was a long time ago. Laptop died and it was still worth diddly squat, laptop trashed.

Bought more bitcoin a when it was around $100 USD per. Stored in online wallet, Mt Gox, which got hacked. Lost.

8.( 8.( 8.(

How have you lost them because your laptop died :/ their still yours :D It's like saying I paid for the car with credit card but now the credit card has expired I no longer own the car :8 doesn't compute imo. Look into it your investment is still there if you haven't sold it, it's that simple.

Kate had a splurge about 2 months ago on multiple crypto's over multiple days :argh: :8 turns out it's better than working :D

RM Outback said:
BrokeInBendigo said:

8.( 8.( 8.(

How have you lost them because your laptop died :/ their still yours :D It's like saying I paid for the car with credit card but now the credit card has expired I no longer own the car :8 doesn't compute imo. Look into it your investment is still there if you haven't sold it, it's that simple.

Kate had a splurge about 2 months ago on multiple crypto's over multiple days :argh: :8 turns out it's better than working :D
:argh: No its not that simple RM

RM Outback said:
BrokeInBendigo said:

8.( 8.( 8.(

RM, this was in early days. Not that simple - or perhaps far more simple than today. Back then, your BTC wallet was a file on your computer - not on a website somewhere. I mined BTC by leaving my laptop on 24/7 with the app running in the background, slowly mining coins.

My laptop died (hard drive fried if I recall), and bitcoins were only worth minute fractions of a cent. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Somebody had bought a pizza with many thousands of bitcoins - that was the most significant thing that had been done with them at the time. They didn't do it directly, they gave the bitcoins to somebody else who spent their fiat currency (USD) on the pizza, having it delivered to the first guy.

Nobody could have known what BTC would grow to become, certainly not teenage me. And besides, it was probably impossible to recover my wallet file anyways. To add to that, I have no idea what my password was, so even if I recovered the wallet, it'd take millions of years of CPU time to crack my password. Better off spending that time mining more BTC.

The whole things pretty stressful to watch but for me it's just entertaining because I still don't own any. I am not thinking about getting in the market but wish I did some time ago. I am happy watching some of my shares go up slowly but steadily and if you want more volitility you can choose those type of stocks too also if I stay in long term I get dividends from some of them and they produce stuff the world needs. Nothing as exciting as bitcoin but less stressful and if you do some reasearch you can change the odds in your favour. Bitcoin and doge in paeticular is speculation, speculation in itself can make you money but when speculators have a wider and wider range of crypto available new money from them will become more thinly spread and leave all cryptos vulnerable and you are starting to see this now imo also people are more likely to take from one and put into another that they think will grow faster. It's like that episode of the Simpson with all the flaming moe shops. It was great while there was only a couple of them but once Springfield had one on every corner hings went down hill.
1618921255_images_-_2021-04-20t214957.028.jpg

Latest posts