Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AussieChris said:
I was up in Wee Waa working and the site boss told me to buy Dodge about 3 weeks back.

I grabbed $250 worth and he had got something like $2500 worth @ 0.0512

Just sitting here watching it wondering if I pull now :argh:

Its down atm but it will go back up. Don't panic sell.

Wishfull said:
AussieChris said:
I was up in Wee Waa working and the site boss told me to buy Dodge about 3 weeks back.

I grabbed $250 worth and he had got something like $2500 worth @ 0.0512

Just sitting here watching it wondering if I pull now :argh:

Its down atm but it will go back up. Don't panic sell.
:lol: Is that your expert opinion :lol: :lol:

Keitzy said:
3.5 billion was liquidated from people leaveraging long orders on BTC and ETH... its no biggie, the exchanges just sell the coins and whales take advantage....hence the price drop...Prices will go up... no doubt tuesdayish.

:trophy: :perfect:

I chucked some spare spending money on some doge coin back when it was around 0.34 and now its showing promising signs i might chuck some more $$ at it

Its up and down all the time.
Its quite easy to make a few k of doge.
But be prepared to loose eventually. :Y: :beer:

The joke coins dominating :lol: I know Elon is having a laugh and making money but he needs to be careful because people will try to blame him later for there own decisions. As you know I like to try and predict the future. My prediction is that Elon will announce some of the profits he has made will be donated to a charity or environmental cause on SNL

Solid Luck said:
Shall we sell at 1 buck or wait?
Put in an automatic sell point about 30 percent below current value if it keeps going up sell half on Saturday and then see what Elon does to the other half on SNL Sunday Australian time. I own none but would probably do something like that if I did. If Bitcoin has a major fall before then it might effect the rest of the crypto market so it's worth keeping an eye on that too.

Goldfreak said:
Solid Luck said:
Shall we sell at 1 buck or wait?
Put in an automatic sell point about 30 percent below current value if it keeps going up sell half on Saturday and then see what Elon does to the other half on SNL Sunday Australian time. I own none but would probably do something like that if I did. If Bitcoin has a major fall before then it might effect the rest of the crypto market so it's worth keeping an eye on that too.

Yeah GF. Might have to wait till Elon does whatever he does on the show. Who knows hey?

Be too late by then(maybe)cause he'll have done it before he talks about it surely.
Not that I'd know.... but that's what I'd do :p
That's why Goldfreaks 50% 50% split before hand sounds good.

Latest posts