Ctx Madness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got out for a swing today for a couple of hours, these are the finds from my last 2 hunts.

Seems some galoptic has been detecting on my honey hole, not that I really mind but if you read these threads tard boy you might want to buy a pinpointer and leave the shovel at home. It's a pretty rotten mess you made and if I find out who you are I will point the ranger in your direction, you deserve to be fined!!! I know the ranger and he will know it was not me that made such a mess!

1450148890_20151215_135338.jpg

1450148890_20151215_135359.jpg

1450148890_20151215_135403.jpg

1450148890_20151215_135412.jpg

1450148929_20151215_131620.jpg

1450148929_20151215_131621.jpg

1450148929_20151215_131624.jpg

1450148929_20151215_131645.jpg

That tard fella is Mucho bado,....Tardicus Ultimus Maximus(TUM for short) is his name I'm thinking(Re as in again and again too). :mad: 8) 8) 8) 8) :mad:

Yeah makes you wonder what some people are thinking, might be some newb, if I see them I'll have to teach them the finer points of target recovery. Though I think I may know who did it, I remember some bloke coming over to say g'day right in that spot a few months back and I showed him the pre dec coins I found and he seemed pretty interested, he may have come back to the exact spot we were talking thinking there may be more coins there.
Though it's not there that I found them, was about 50m away, anyway it's a bit of a mess and not a good look for the hobby. Will be more careful who I show finds to in the future.

He actually told me that he detects and had been told to go away from a different spot by a ranger, which I can understand as he would have been using a shovel when caught. Bloody meat head.

Nice golds again buddy! Did you have a gnaw on the sixpence for supper?
My old birds chooks don't kick up as much dirt looking for worms as your bloke there. Mabey he is mates with my 705 horror and Goldtargets phantom. Bloody chooks. I bet they even look at targets side on like a bird..caw!

He even dug a hole on the drunken line markers fresh poisoning trail. :eek: (looks like a near loss of consciousness stagger in the foreground(ha). :lol:

Can't believe you are still pulling buckets of gold and silver from those spots, and dirty gold it is, surely they must be growing in the ground.

You had better go clean out that park and all the other ones around so he doesn't have a need to dig holes.

Wally69 said:
Can't believe you are still pulling buckets of gold and silver from those spots, and dirty gold it is, surely they must be growing in the ground.

You had better go clean out that park and all the other ones around so he doesn't have a need to dig holes.

Neither can I mate, it just keeps on keeping on, such a massive area though. At first I was wondering if it even was someone with a detector but then I had a good think about the randomness of the bare patches and though what else could it really be? The soil is still loose in the dug spots and not packed down like the rest of the oval, I think they might have been chasing shredded cans. The fact also that the bloke I spoke to was pretty much exactly at the same spot makes me think it was him. I just can't think of another reason why there would be such a mess......

Well I'm certainly trying to get it all but there is enough space there to keep several detectorist happy for quite a while I think. You might have to come over and gimmee a hand with it again. :D

goldwright said:
Nice nothing like a park that keeps on giving. Hopefully Carma saughts him out.

Only thing I haven't found on this one yet is a gold ring, hopefully soon mate.

I know if the bloke gets caught he'll cop a fine, just hope they don't ban detecting is all. We need some decent rain to help it grow back quickly, might actually get it today, quite a few storms building up.

Heatho said:
goldwright said:
Nice nothing like a park that keeps on giving. Hopefully Carma saughts him out.

Only thing I haven't found on this one yet is a gold ring, hopefully soon mate.

I know if the bloke gets caught he'll cop a fine, just hope they don't ban detecting is all. We need some decent rain to help it grow back quickly, might actually get it today, quite a few storms building up.

Maybe take some water down with you and give it a little drink, I also found it quite interesting that the holes/craters seem to be more amongst the yellower/deader grass made me almost think council turning the soil and seeding. Just a very slim possibility.

Latest posts