Ctx Madness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocket taught me to slow down., (don't tell him I said that ;)

It's not money stopping me from upgrading. I don't NEED an upgrade and I still do ok with the At. Other priorities I iguess. It'll probably be an XP unless something more interesting comes along. ;)

1448273026_img_20151123239.jpg

Ramjet said:
Rocket taught me to slow down., (don't tell him I said that ;)

It's not money stopping me from upgrading. I don't NEED an upgrade and I still do ok with the At. Other priorities I iguess. It'll probably be an XP unless something more interesting comes along. ;)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/214/1448273026_img_20151123239.jpg

Yeah I agree, not much need to upgrade the way you go mate, you always do very well with that beeping stick of yours.

Your secrets safe with me, lol. My lips are sealed.

Wally69 said:
More gold in the ground there than Hill End gives up for you Heath, also has a higher silver content ;)

You have me hungry for a coin hunt now. :p :p

So true mate, $5 worth of gold from Hill End, ha, can usually beat that in the first 5 mins park hunting with the CTX. Ahhh still enjoy a good gold hunt but sometimes it feels a bit futile with all the mozzies, flies, spiders, snakes, mineshafts, dust, ants etc.

Park hunting has numerous benefits, you're digging up money that needs no evaluating, there are more Diamonds, less flies and ants, no snakes, costs 20c in petrol to get there and the local women are friendlier. :D

Let's get out soon for a swing. Thinking of some new spots, further North.

Sure will Heath, although i am doing hard time at the moment as reparations for my weekend away.

Spent the day pressure washing and painting the house only to get a 'oohhh, I don't think that colour is dark enough'

Off to bunnings to get an extra dose of tinting tomorrow. Might have to look at some PVC fittings to make a turbo charged crevice sucker while I am there. :D mind you I spotted a mini shovel that would cut down perfectly to make a great turf plug cutter.......no wonder it is taking me so long to paint the house :8

Wally69 said:
Sure will Heath, although i am doing hard time at the moment as reparations for my weekend away.

Spent the day pressure washing and painting the house only to get a 'oohhh, I don't think that colour is dark enough'

Off to bunnings to get an extra dose of tinting tomorrow. Might have to look at some PVC fittings to make a turbo charged crevice sucker while I am there. :D mind you I spotted a mini shovel that would cut down perfectly to make a great turf plug cutter.......no wonder it is taking me so long to paint the house :8

I'd wait a day before getting more paint, tell the wife you did repaint it with a darker tint, shading and colour can be very subjective in different light. :D Tell her it only looks light due to pressure washing it before painting and that it'll darken up over time, lol.

Crevice sucker sounds good, underwater scope would be awesome too, thinking of getting one for the next sapphire trip.

Can be difficult going to the hardware store and not over spending. :p

Yeah it's a pity AR, in some of the more rich organic soils on the ovals here they do get quite dirty and damaged/pitted. That container in the background is an ice cream container full of $1 and $2 coins mostly, well over $1000 in it. :) I'm going to buy some gold, platinum or rhodium bullion with it when I cash it in, depends what is the best price when I do.

The silvers cleaned up ok but not great this time.

1449380266_20151206_163747.jpg

AtomRat said:
Still, every bit of detail is visible! Red soils?

Still good detail yes but not totally clean, no big deal though. Soils are very dark brown to black, quite soft and retain water, plus the fertilisers they add each year must cause some damage also.

Latest posts