Ctx Madness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we could pool our BB resources and mint some Prospecting Australia tokens with 'gold found here' on the coin.

It could be our way of giving back a little something to future detecting generations.

Wally69 said:
Maybe we could pool our BB resources and mint some Prospecting Australia tokens with 'gold found here' on the coin.

It could be our way of giving back a little something to future detecting generations.

Good way to grow the forum, seed beaches, and parks with PA tokens.

Wally69 said:
Heatho said:
rocketaroo said:
Wally69 said:
I saved mine, but I do not know why

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1441235570_image.jpg

Thanks for another great hunt Heath :D

You guys are turning into detecting buddies!
:)

We've been detecting buddies for a while mate, Wally even lets me drink his Jack Daniels until I'm slobbering drunk. :lol:

And I have a bad case of 'Florin Envy', so it is a very normal relationship. :D :lol: :D

Bahaha. Next thing you'll be making videos and which one will be dressing in stocking and garters? :D

Wally69 said:
Heatho said:
rocketaroo said:
Wally69 said:
I saved mine, but I do not know why

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1441235570_image.jpg

Thanks for another great hunt Heath :D

You guys are turning into detecting buddies!
:)

We've been detecting buddies for a while mate, Wally even lets me drink his Jack Daniels until I'm slobbering drunk. :lol:

And I have a bad case of 'Florin Envy', so it is a very normal relationship. :D :lol: :D

Hmmmm dunno what your going to say now, errrr I found 3 Florins today...... New spot, could be a honey hole..... All the silvers are in pretty poor condition though. Trying to clean them up now. I think they were under a campfire.

1441264458_20150903_161919.jpg

Outstanding Heatho, hopefully all the silvers will clean up after being roasted, hopefully there were no burnt bodies nearby. ;)

Funny you should say the GP, there was a rather gruesome murder there by a local psychopath back in the 90's, I'll pm you the details. Sort of creeps me out a little detecting there.

Wally69 said:

And some that say BB found here(ha) by a PA member,... maybe just heat them up and re-press them to save on costs. :D

silver said:
Wally69 said:

And some that say BB found here(ha) by a PA member,... maybe just heat them up and re-press them to save on costs. :D

We would need to produce a hell of a lot of tokens to keep up with demand Silver.

I like the re-press idea. At least metal quality could be g'teed.

Might keep an eye out for an old jewellers press.

Had a pretty good hunt this arvo, got 2 Sixpence, 2 Silver rings, one with a nice Garnet and nearly $29. Got the Garnet ring while detecting back to my car, thought it was another 2c coin, glad it wasn't. :D

1441440982_20150905_173655.jpg

1441440982_20150905_180507.jpg

1441440982_20150905_180015.jpg

1441440982_20150905_180447.jpg

Silver coins from Thursday's hunt, still trying to get them clean, have done 2 galvanic cleans and 2 soaks in CLR, looks like they need another go in the CLR then another galvanic and that should do them hopefully.
1441440982_20150905_175952.jpg

Those silvers cam up a treat considering their original state. Loving that silver garnet ring, quite pretty. :)

All the silver is great,... that photo with the two rings and the silver coins is bordering on Royal exquisiteness,.... pefection itself in its choreographic planning,... that is PA Pin-up Poster Material if ever I've seen it,.... no lie. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks Silver and Matt. I was just getting a bit creative, had some coins on the desk and needed something to prop up the rings and it just seemed to work.

Shauno's a bit of a master with ther camera eh, his lightning pics are the best I've ever seen.

No camera lessons yet, should hit him up for a few pointers though. :)

Latest posts