B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome mate, looking forward to seeing how you go with the racer, should be a real treat to swing one. It's often like that, one swing away from detecting glory, lol.

That gold ring I got last week was right in the next grid line I did after finishing up from the day before, I only just missed it the previous day. ;)

Nice ring :D
Congrats
I like the Budha too :p very cool
He must be good luck ,having shown you where to find the gold
Be sure to give his tummy a rub before your next outing... there could be more rewards ;)

Thanks Sandta, it looks like all the gods are aligning
1477979071_buda_001.jpg

He's come home bearing presents :lol: :lol: :lol:
This could be the first thing I've found that wont get hidden by my GF :lol: :lol:

Hey Mike, it was around the low 50's sounded a bit sketchy but a solid target not like trash that sounds like it wanders a little, running on coin mode as well
Air testing it is 48ish but can flick to 60 and 80

Thanks Silver :)
There was to much traffic around last night and didn't get enough area covered
Still trying to work out if I should see what the big signals are trash or treasure :lol: :lol:

Always good to take a look if you are unsure, just enough to satisfy your curiosity B5MECH. 8) You can just dig to reveal a portion, not to retrieve the find. ;)

It was a struggle RJ, I have crushed spine syndrome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and I have thrown my neck out again 8.( 8.(

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wish Mike, the chiro won't touch me, the spinal surgeon wants to stick a Atlantis plate in and fuse a section :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Been living with it for maybe 5+ years as I backed out of the surgery

Latest posts