B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do that when there's heaps of targets, then when I get to the end of a line dig them all, saves time pulling the plug spade and putting it back over and over
but there has to be lot of targets, it sits in a loop on my back pack but sometimes every minute counts when I'm trying to get as much park covered as I can

A good time to go out is when the grass is wet or has dew on it, makes it quite easy to see where you have already trekked, even at night - moonlight makes it easier again. Either way, you will always leave some gaps in coverage, save them for next time when gridding via a different direction.

The dew was excellent in winter but now some nights it's hardly there, might have to get me some glow sticks :)

B5MECH said:
:lol: :lol: My pocket calculator/flashlight doesn't have that option :lol: :lol:
I'd love to get one but at the moment I wouldn't get enough use to warrant me buying one
I believe the CTX3030 has that option built into it and you can even mark exact points of finds
ah true..they can be pricey

Goldpick said:
Orange cones and some Dymark paint. :D
Does the dymark paint kill grass? could be the winner for week to week griding and my orange cones got nicked from leaving them there overnight so I'm on the hunt for more so might try cheapo glow sticks till I find some again :lol:

Another run at junkville :lol: :lol: :lol:
1474338279_hhh_001.jpg

1474338279_hhh_002.jpg
a nice little cyclone fenced off cut pot plant :lol: :lol:
1474338357_hhh_003.jpg
Didn't expect to find pre dec
1474338415_hhh_004.jpg
Looks good came from above swamp level
I'm now the proud owner of a komatsu just got to dig the rest out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I just found a new hot spot that one was lucky if it was an inch deep, hopefully tonight a bunch more will pop out for me :) :)

The junk in there is crazy, my ears are bleeding but I know there there now just hiding
so will be on a mission to save the little guys now
I was going to keep the pot plant but I swear there was a dollar hiding inside 8.( not the case, he got sacrificed on a hunch

The ring is a fake gold ring looks like it was made from a piece of brass tube cut neatly :( it had me going for a while :lol:
1474366214_b_001.jpg
looks like an off cut but the edges are too smooth
The spot used to be a high traffic area til they put the cyclone fence in the road so at least there's no fresh junk
So far all the coins are no deeper than 4 inches, hoping there's an abundance more silvers yet to come:)

Latest posts