B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dan, Will see him during the week sometime, he won't be able to age it but will know if it means anything special or if it is just a deco ring.
The ground is getting super dry around here and need some rain but will give the spot another hit later tonight
Laurence

Last night griding was a little empty, another token and a small gold plated watch head :)
1478488480_qqqq_001.jpg

A bit of a rogue run, still sore and just couldn't commit to griding an area, was looking for a per dec :/
1478571910_lllllllllllllll_001.jpg

I think it's called aimless wandering :lol: :lol:

I think I found a florin but 3 inches down is like rock and don't want to scratch it, hopefully there will be plenty of rain to quench the thirsty dirt :lol:

B5MECH said:
I think I found a florin but 3 inches down is like rock and don't want to scratch it, hopefully there will be plenty of rain to quench the thirsty dirt :lol:

I tell myself that all the time B5!!!!! :D :D :D

Still a good hunt $ wise none the less!

Mike.

B5MECH said:

Make the hole bigger if it's not in a sensitive area. A small pick maybe to break up the hard ground?

Thanks Mike, The hard thing is that they have changed the field marking again and added more, that's twice in 3 odd months
The park is that big I get lost so gota come up with a better griding plan :/
definitely found a new line of goldies though :)

Didn't think of that Silver, should have given the grass some orange cordial :lol: :lol: There is a tap near should take a hose and water the grass :lol: :lol:
RJ, The grass in that spot is all brown like the council have sprayed it and couldn't be bothered aiming just at weeds so the boy went nuts with the gun :lol: :lol:

Nice coin find B5 , always good detecting in the rain or after it . Good penny haul mate. I have a few days off so will be swinging in a few places, during tonights storm which looks like a beauty.

Dan

Thanks RJ I've finally found the key for the park that used to be a tip :lol: :lol: just gota find where I left that florin :8 I think I was beside the wrong tree :rolleyes:
Found a nice pocket of goldies I need to finish hovering
Thanks Dan, Hope fully there will be more than last nights rain, It only quenched the grass around here