B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Round 4 junkville :rolleyes:
1474511873_mmm_001.jpg

Starting to wonder if that 6p was there to tease me :lol: :lol:

I should have found at least one of his cousins by now, maybe he got kicked out of home :lol: :lol:

Maybe :| the first was shallow but on the high bank, but in the gully has top fill and when I dig deep copper tube junk comes out, I think I'm on to one but its under a huge root so I'll try for it again with a little digger and hope, it sounds like a 3 or 6p

Round 5 junkville :rolleyes:
1474604755_www_001.jpg

A token :|
Worked out the park is too deep for a per dec to show up in the gully unless it was in the top fill, the other came from the high ridge.
I've wasted time trying to look too deep, last section a fosters can came out at a foot :mad: I hate fosters more than ever now

8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( It's a bad week, my ATGold has died 8.( 8.( got to get it packed to post off for warrenty 8.(
To be continued...

Ramjet said:
OH BUGGER :( You tried a factory reset?
I 8.( 8.( have, The control box won't power up 8.( You know when your addicted when you start looking for another detector while your waiting :rolleyes:
I might be able to borrow a Fisher F22 for a couple of runs, if that falls through I may start sweeping all the aldi stores for a speco :lol:
I've read that Garrett do a reflash on them as well so hopefully when I get it back it will better than it ever was :(
Fingers crossed

Thanks Heatho, it's a Fisher F22 so it'll give me the chance to hit the tide line the the ATG can't
So is a good chance to try a low end detector to see if it can handle the area I can't do otherwise
I'll definitely have to post a review on it

Before things went pearshaped my Gold coin tally was $1270
My little buddy is back, and with vengeance :p :p :p :p :p :p :p , so tried to work out where I was at junkville; round six the lost where I was round
and first target a gold ring and my first real gold ring, woo hoo, gold baby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 9k 375
1477965817_goldringhunt_001.jpg

1477965817_goldringhunt_002.jpg

1477965817_goldringhunt_003.jpg

1477965817_goldringhunt_004.jpg

1477965817_goldringhunt_005.jpg

And a little bronze budda holding a bowl of nachos above his head, looks like a snuffer?
and a 50gr pendulum weight, when it came out I thought I found pacman
He felt like they gave him special powers, feels more snappier, sensitive and had to turn the head phones down from where I usually run at
Took a little to find the golden confetti so I now I'll grid back to where I thought I was up to
I thought he would be gone longer so In the meantime I ordered a second detector to cover the beach area better since summer is coming....... ;)

Very well done mate, what a cracker of a first gold ring too. Looks awesome! The Buddha is pretty cool also. Great hunt. What was the new detector you bought? :)

Thanks Heatho, I can't believe it was right under my feet from where I usually set up :lol: :lol:
I'm getting a special deal from Nenad on a Racer 2, getting posted today :)
What a pearshaped last month to start like this :D

Latest posts