B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done mate. Most sites around this area are like that hey B5? Ringpulls everywhere, if you dug everyone of them it would take a year to do a 10mx10m area, frustrating sometimes but just listing to the little peeps that come through from good targets is all it takes to find them.

Heatho said:
Well done mate. Most sites around this area are like that hey B5? Ringpulls everywhere, if you dug everyone of them it would take a year to do a 10mx10m area, frustrating sometimes but just listing to the little peeps that come through from good targets is all it takes to find them.
:lol: :lol: :lol: It takes me ten minutes to find a spot to ground balance in, some places you can't and I just wing it to what I think :8
Sooooooo much junk :eek: there's not such thing as all metal mode :rolleyes: The ground in metal :lol: :lol:
It's good in a way in scares people from going near the good spots, if there's junk there's goodies :lol: :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Heatho said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: It takes me ten minutes to find a spot to ground balance in, some places you can't and I just wing it to what I think :8
Sooooooo much junk :eek: there's not such thing as all metal mode :rolleyes: The ground in metal :lol: :lol:
It's good in a way in scares people from going near the good spots, if there's junk there's goodies :lol: :lol: :Y:
Sounds like the silver sand pit..i have to ground balance 10 mtrs away from it :lol:

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Heatho said:
Sounds like the silver sand pit..i have to ground balance 10 mtrs away from it :lol:
The whole area is like that Smokey :lol: :lol: I think I've damaged my hearing from it :rolleyes: :/
Had a couple of dud weekend runs so went looking for some crumbs from the migration of the golden coin :eek:
was looking for a new spot but no joy :/ had to look elsewhere :eek: and todays silver is............................
1489456645_ddd_001.jpg

:D :D managed to get the camera to take better pics :cool: :Y:
1489456645_ddd_002.jpg

1489456645_ddd_003.jpg

Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: It was a silver week last week :eek: now I'm addicted to silver :p :lol: :lol: :lol: gota keep pulling em hey :D

Smoky bandit said:
Well done B5...nice locket :Y:
Thanks Smokey :D That's another piece of jewellery that most detectorists won't find :eek: from outside the box :D
It's hard to loose jewellery when your sitting down on grass watching but it's easy to loose jewellery when your.................. :D
Not from a park :lol: :lol: :lol: couldn't find the chain :rolleyes:

golddiggerart said:
Well done mate that locket is killer..... :)
Thanks gda, first real target of the night after wasting my time looking for somewhere new, well worth the wander around, make you see places you don't usually :D :Y:

rocketaroo said:
nice, I found a silver locket almost identical
Thanks RKT :8 when I showed my GF first thing she said was....hey I had one of them.. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: Had I said :lol: :lol: :lol: Had

Wonder if it is off a pandora charm bracelet, such an intricate piece of silver - did you get a good solid signal from it? :)

Goldpick said:
Wonder if it is off a pandora charm bracelet, such an intricate piece of silver - did you get a good solid signal from it? :)
The only marking is the 925 so don't think it's Pandora, but the signal even with all the junk in the spot was a hurry up and please save me now song, definitely knew it was silver , it sung like a chunky silver ring but slightly lower ID :cool: :rainbow: :party:

Heatho said:
Nice locket mate, well done, would have put a big smile on my dial. :D
Thanks Heatho :D made me stop wondering and look for a spot to start gridding, that's the first Vanuatu coin I've found :eek:
turns out it's worth $1.22 :lol: :lol: :Y: tried to sneak out between the rain and what a bad idea that was :rolleyes: :N: drenched :lol: :lol:
From the dirt pits :D the only targets I went for while hiding undercover :eek:
1489548503_dsds_001.jpg

Someone lost their lucky coin :eek: :Y: :lol: :lol: :lol: 1978 2 NEW PENCE :D
1489548503_dsds_002.jpg

1489548504_dsds_003.jpg

Latest posts