B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice condition mate! I was swinging one day to find similar cond half penny..then penny and more all clean. About 10 metres away a coin folder was all dirty and torn up, probably blown off the local hard rubbish at the time into the bush. Any chance theres a market somedays nearby where you swung?

golddiggerart said:
That Penny is top notch and still has all of it's sheen, good detecting B5 where there is one there are many more....lol Not always though. :)
Thanks gda :8 I'm hoping so ;) The spot is very forgiving on coins :) :Y:

AtomRat said:
Very nice condition mate! I was swinging one day to find similar cond half penny..then penny and more all clean. About 10 metres away a coin folder was all dirty and torn up, probably blown off the local hard rubbish at the time into the bush. Any chance theres a market somedays nearby where you swung?
Thanks AR :eek: what a score that would have been :cool: :Y: any chance the 1930 penny was in amongst them :eek: :rainbow: :party:

Evening B5,
You're on the money there mate, lets hope there are plenty more scattered through the area.
It will be interesting to see what the current blow and waves create on the local beaches in the morning, might be a case of pulling on the waders and rain gear and go for it. Had a quick look around this arvo and almost got blown off my feet.
Cheers, SinHof.

SinHof said:
Evening B5,
You're on the money there mate, lets hope there are plenty more scattered through the area.
It will be interesting to see what the current blow and waves create on the local beaches in the morning, might be a case of pulling on the waders and rain gear and go for it. Had a quick look around this arvo and almost got blown off my feet.
Cheers, SinHof.
Thanks SinHof :) :Y: I was going to give the beach a run tonight but it's raining again :rolleyes: and the wind picked up enough that being a lightweight I need to pull out my anchor boots :lol: :lol:
Had another quick look for my pointer sheath and almost got blown back to the car, the council started to try and do some repair work but the storms came back in the beginning of the week, there's going to be a lot of wasted tax money here once it finally stops :eek:
Hoping the storm get it back to where it was last year before the repair work got done ;) :Y:

The rain stopped but Nitro Outlaws were on :/ hard decision, repeat, so went for a quicky :lol: :lol:
From the mudpits :eek: thought I had a tiny bit of silver buy think it's only plated :(
1489892028_ggg_001.jpg

1489892028_ggg_002.jpg

At least I didn't get wet :lol: :lol: :Y:

silver said:
Still , a feedsworth at least ! :Y:
Thanks silver :D I hoping one day when I get to the bottom a PD might pop out but the junk gets refreshed daily :rolleyes: ,Suprising how many coins come out of there, I think it must be a wishing well :lol: :lol:

A different way to test suspect silver :eek: yes that is a potato :lol: :lol: melted with a small mappgas torch, top pic not silver :(
1489893984_sss_001.jpg

Bottom pic is a bit from a while ago which was a little bead with no markings, as you can see silver will form a nice bead and hold it's shape, but the other melted and flatten's out, also the silver has a higher melting temp :rolleyes: :Y:
1489893984_sss_002.jpg

Easy way to tell without acid :p

golddiggerart said:
Can buy a Mc Donalds Burger so all good mate. :)
Hell no gda, only thing Maccas is good for is sticking up my neighbors exhaust pipe if he parks across my driveway again :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd go to 7/11 for a balfour's sausage roll or eat dirt before I'd eat that cold cardboard shite ever again :lol: :lol:
Last time I ate bought it I got cold cakes that turned into frisbee's out the passenger window not to mention the cold baggedassogg mc moffon :eek: I'd throw the coins in the creek if that was the only thing I could buy with them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't believe I still let my GF eat the junk :lol: :lol:
Should see the cockroaches that live there 8) they look so undernourished the poor little guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just don't go
Hungry Jacks - Whopper Burger
McDonalds - Chocolate Thickshake
KFC - Large Chips
did that for the best of all three worlds ,.... but felt it increase the girth of my backside, so had to stop ,.... but ohhhh the memories ]:D ]:D

Don't start me on them :lol: :lol: I can't type that fast :rolleyes: I won't go near any of the 3 fast food giants mentioned ever again :eek:
I started to like Subway when it first came out, then I found out the truth :eek: my contracting business was behind a new Subway in Brookvale :/
I used to send their boxes for ebay selling and got thanked specifically for the box and educating the buyers on the truth :lol: :lol:
I always made sure I'd send the product name and the ingredient list 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you believe eat fresh :rolleyes: do yourself a favour, go to your local subway go out the back to the cardboard bin and see for yourself 8)
Haven't you ever wondered why the Shredded Iceberg Lettuce :lol: :lol: is perfectly uniform in colour :lol: :lol: :N:
There is a couple of fresh things I know for sure as I used to see the delivery guy deliver them, even repaired their tomato cutter for them :rolleyes:
You should read their ingredients list's especially on their cookie dough :eek: nuff said :eek:
1489978630_nn_001.jpg

A POT plant container :lol: :lol:
Half a motorcycle engine 8) :cool: :Y:
1489978630_nn_002.jpg

Latest posts