B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AtomRat said:
New pence haha cool

the ol rain swinging aye.. Need like a wide rim hat with a pulldown curtain.. Hard work and sloppy
:lol: :lol: or a Hatbrella :eek: the dirt pit is more a mud pit at the moment, what a mess it makes :lol: :lol:

Tried to cheat the rain again :rolleyes: :/ drenched again :rolleyes: started in the now mud pit and cracked at the mud :lol: :lol: what a mess :rolleyes:
A top games token :D and a drilled 303 :rolleyes: back on the trail of the migration of the golden coin :cool:
1489633335_vvvv_001.jpg

1489633335_vvvv_002.jpg

1489633335_vvvv_003.jpg

Evening B5,
Yet another great hunt, this hobby of our's is surely hard to beat.
Cheers, SinHof.

SinHof said:
Evening B5,
Yet another great hunt, this hobby of our's is surely hard to beat.
Cheers, SinHof.
Thanks SinHof :8 I wish I found the treasure hunting sport a long time ago, I can't believe what I've been missing out on :lol: :lol:
It's taken a lot of stress out of my life ;) :Y:

Maybe it was a training aid from the olden days before blanks, to let recruits who'd not used any type of firearm learn in safety. Maybe a 1st world war training relic. :eek: :Y:

silver said:
Maybe it was a training aid from the olden days before blanks, to let recruits who'd not used any type of firearm learn in safety. Maybe a 1st world war training relic. :eek: :Y:
Ahhh :eek: :Y: thanks silver you made me think about it more, why would a kid run around with an ordinary 303 around his neck :eek:
It's definitely home done, you can see where the drill slipped through and the chuck hit the shell :eek:
I think it's a Vietnam War relic :eek: :Y: :cool: :Y: it's stamped with KF....67...and an upside down ..... 7
Might have to do some dgoggling tomorrow :lol: :lol: in search of stamp ID's
It was way too shallow for how old it is but looks like its been buried for a while :cool: :Y:

Went for a quicky to look for silver :lol: :lol: and lost my digging sheath for the Makro pointer :N: :rolleyes: went back for a look and no luck :N: :eek:
Wonder if it got stuck in the hole and packed in :(
Spent an hour having a chat with a local resident who is getting sick of the bums living on the side of the road in his street and pissing in and littering the parks, it's crack down time :eek: the police and council are now involved :lol: :lol: :lol: :Y:
2c and 5c from the sand pit and 3 real targets :eek: :Y: 1 piece of junk came out with the penny :lol: :lol:
1489718064_ssss_001.jpg

:eek: 8) one of those rare too clean to come from dirt penny's :D :Y:
1489718064_ssss_002.jpg

1489718064_ssss_003.jpg

B7 or so more days till you find another so clean, probly find silver lurking somewhere B4 then B5, sure to B1 there in the dirt, could even B2 if your lucky ,... but I'd never suspect there could B3(unless you were extremely lucky).
I'm now supposing your gunna say, "there could even B6". ]:D

silver said:
B7 or so more days till you find another so clean, probly find silver lurking somewhere B4 then B5, sure to B1 there in the dirt, could even B2 if your lucky ,... but I'd never suspect there could B3(unless you were extremely lucky).
I'm now supposing your gunna say, "there could even B6". ]:D
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm hopeing there could Blots :p maybe there will B9 found next week, but B4 I go looking I'm hopeing there will B5 golden rings at the beach :lol: :lol: :lol: :Y:

Latest posts