Aussie Gold Hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know where they were on the last show but the spot where they were is
a bit hard to pick.
I think I know where it was but will have to watch the show again to pick it.

The show has got to the lowest I have seen not even any gold to ( plant ) find or weigh for that matter. As my foxtel subscription used to cost me $25 per month, which was ok just to watch 2 or 3 shows a week, now the sneeky axxholes have chaged the subscriptions and prices, we can now only get the discovery channel in the whole pack $104.00 a month, discovery was just an extra $5.00 pack you added extra. Cancelled my subscription after last nights episode, this garbage aint worth over $20 an episode now for me too watch. Very sneaky move by foxtel but im out. :N: ]:D :N: ]:D :100: :poop:

My subscription is just the basic and costs bugger all bundled with my internet.
I watch it online, on my pc.
Also there's the new Gold rush recap series, with never before scenes, and last night saw the start of Dave Turin's lost mine series.

Simmo said:
My subscription is just the basic and costs bugger all bundled with my internet.
I watch it online, on my pc.
Also there's the new Gold rush recap series, with never before scenes, and last night saw the start of Dave Turin's lost mine series.
I watch on pc as well. I used too lol.

pinfire opals said:
The show has got to the lowest I have seen not even any gold to ( plant ) find or weigh for that matter. As my foxtel subscription used to cost me $25 per month, which was ok just to watch 2 or 3 shows a week, now the sneeky axxholes have chaged the subscriptions and prices, we can now only get the discovery channel in the whole pack $104.00 a month, discovery was just an extra $5.00 pack you added extra. Cancelled my subscription after last nights episode, this garbage aint worth over $20 an episode now for me too watch. Very sneaky move by foxtel but im out. :N: ]:D :N: ]:D :100: :poop:

Grab the uploads on youtube...

Or get a fetch box with optus.... am currently watching, gold rush, gold rush white water, Dave Turin lost mine crap, bearing sea gold and outback opal hunters. Theres a few seasons of most.... 20 bucks a month. :).... and Aussie gold hunters.. series 5.

Or if your quick and watching the TV guide, can watch a season not archived that you can watch currently:.. the seasons are archived on the discovery channel thinga magig on the fetch box. Well worth the money.... and Yukon gold on natural geographic channel. Cheap AF compared to foxtel

LoneWolf said:
Yep its had some changes lately, most are for the worse im afraid....

Gee im lucky I get the top package and My internet for Free.. ;)

LW...

If you keep wearing a mask like that in Queensland for much longer you won't :playful:

pinfire opals said:

I watch it on you tube. Give it 24 hours and you can normally find the latest episode

Yes people are leaving in droves... My Daughter works for Foxtel and has been very busy lately...

They have been playing funny buggars with the programing and lots have had enough...

:lol: :lol: You Funny RM... :playful: I think im going to need it soon... :/

LW...

Simmo said:
Far out the young fella's in Vic!! 47 oz in a day... detecting on Crown land!!!
Purely out of interest, does anyone know whether their detector setups are a custom job or something that you can buy?
Seeing the guy swing the 25" NF DD with 1 hand looks easy.

I assume you are talking physical set up, not electronic set up?!

I used a similar 'cantilever' system a while back with the 3500?
But these guys, with the belts and stuff? Dunno?
I thought that may have been the 'hip stick' thing I've heard about, but never seen?

Yep talking about the S shaft and A frame mounted swing arm, looks like alloy but never seen one before, the swing arm looks to be fixed.
They are using hipstick and bungy which would take the bulk of the weight but just curious on the shaft and swing frame setup.

Latest posts