Aussie Gold Hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha true, the planted nuggets in some scenes are just laughable... but its still ok viewing. The current season isnt to bad.

Do a google search on the history of discovery channel and you would find the actors on at least 3 different shows were convicted and jailed after their shows aired.

There has been plenty of BS exposed , such as an Alaskan wilderness family who claimed to be "bush people" but actually grew up in a city and were jailed for fraud , a gunshop owner who was jailed for being unlicensed and selling stolen firearms , the list of :poop: could supply a really big compost business.

and i recall what they asked you to do on that series MT before you all parted ways :lol:

goody2shoes said:
Was that the site you showed me MT how bad they left it

Shame on them

Goody
Not sure I took you there Goodie?

No I think that was another spot Goodie...I didn't take you to this camp.

Not them Kietzy...I best not name them just yet as DMIRS is still dealing with it.
And yep the pastoral scene was a definite put on because that was the exact same story line they asked me to do and that was a season or two back.

Show producers have deep pockets and run rough shod over everyone. Don't give a :poop: about anyone outside the production. The more confrontation and drama the better as it keeps ratings up :awful:

I used to be right into them shows until one show came to where I was living to do a show on opals. It was a show about 5 guys go around the world and work in people mines to find gem stones and such. Dont wanna say the name of show. They went down a mates claim. And said it was a abandoned mine the found a digger and old mate said oh looks like been here for decades we will get it going by changing the battery. Pitty it was a hydraulic digger ran off a Motor. Then they got 4 twenty Ltd buckets of dirt and put it in a agitator which is a cement truck mixer. Then they found some opal and said was worth 1000,s but funny thing was the opal was a piece of boulder opal not black seam opal from where I was from. So that shows all them shows are just full of turkeys pooped wouldnt believe a piece of them.

Snowy_mountians said:
I used to be right into them shows until one show came to where I was living to do a show on opals. It was a show about 5 guys go around the world and work in people mines to find gem stones and such. Dont wanna say the name of show. They went down a mates claim. And said it was a abandoned mine the found a digger and old mate said oh looks like been here for decades we will get it going by changing the battery. Pitty it was a hydraulic digger ran off a Motor. Then they got 4 twenty Ltd buckets of dirt and put it in a agitator which is a cement truck mixer. Then they found some opal and said was worth 1000,s but funny thing was the opal was a piece of boulder opal not black seam opal from where I was from. So that shows all them shows are just full of turkeys pooped wouldnt believe a piece of them.

My missus hated me watching that show because I would constantly shout bullshirt bullshirt BULLSHIRT ! at the TV.

The producers should go back to making cartoons for the under 2 years age group , its just pollution , surely it wouldnt take much more effort to produce interesting TV without that 2 feet thick layer of :poop:

An interesting observation about the goldrush dredger boys is that most of the actors purchased new dredges from the royalties they got from last years series , but I still look at the gear they use and think ...hey I can build a better one.

Snowy_mountians said:

I follow Justin Thomas from Black Opal Direct on youtube. He is genuine and there is no crap on his channel. He doesn`t mine opals, but cuts ,polishes and sells them. This is a proper reality channel.

Hey guys if you want to pick on the show just change BLOODY channels we all know there is a bit of crap but its better to watch than big brother I mean comeon you only watch it to bitch on here if you can do better produce a better tv show

Latest posts