Aussie Gold Hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did notice that as well, bit like Steve Waughs Slazenger bat with a Madras Rubber Factory sticker without the $2 mill endorsement contract.
eBay next week Genuine Nugget Finder GPZ direct from China :)

Well Pete,We make the "S" bend with the button at the top of the bend.
We sell them to Coiltek at Maryborough

C0I681cl.jpg

i7N92CWl.jpg

The wire from the button comes through pipe and out in front the box.
aVD4K1wl.jpg

Some body else makes the swing arm attachment. :)

Seen the production company is looking for new blood. Theres a couple of outfits on here that would go alright I reckon.

Was a facebook link from Pilbara Prospecting should anyone want to seek it out :Y:

As long as it's all legal covid wise and what you can take home each day wise or on a propper claim site all done legally wise.... then there won't be any door knock surprises for them then... I'd suppose :p

How do articles get published without proof reading?

Any way nice to see blokes can still drag out the big ones, all the best to them.

OldGT said:
Any way nice to see blokes can still drag out the big ones, all the best to them.
100% good on them, they invest mega dollars to be able to mine these grounds so it's great to see some return, it's also great to see what is still buried beneath our normal detecting range and gives us hope of "some day if only".

Seems some people always get cynical of these big finds but gotta remember this footage was filmed leading into last Summer well before Covid-19 and our current situation.

I dont mind the cynics, doesnt take the shine off watching blokes battle it out to get 'er done. Dont care if they are Yanks, Aussies, TV stars or not, just the machines in and fire them up.

If the producers insist on putting a bit of planted "mayonnaise" on a gold show sandwich doesnt bother me, big nugs are still big nugs. Not too many other chances youll see it commited to video and released to the public.

Its always been the aussie spirit to tell a story, tall or true, I just take it as entertainment as Im sure its intended. Better than Tommy flailing around yelling Eureka.

That should nearly cover the monthly fuel bill they keep on banging on about on the show. Might take some of the pressure off them meeting the "Season Target " also. Where are they gunna manufacture drama and suspense from now? I suppose the wash plant will have to break....again. or the excavator will throw a track and fall into the pit. :rolleyes:

Reg Wilson said:
Gold found ages ago with a mass of equipment. What a totally crap show.

Reg.. 99% of 'us' detector operators spend our lives looking but never find a patch. These two blokes hit a patch every time they put a coil on the ground. AND on flogged out ground :mad: ...
The show is a paid for advert for minelab (i think we all know that) but it'll suck in a few newbies, poor sods. :awful:

Thats the guys living, they (Brent) does the research, has the passion and can ride the ups and downs, if they make extra pocket money from the show, well good.

Does anyone know what detectors they use when they go bush on the show?

Also Ethan is on percentage, how much do you think?

Latest posts