12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmmmmm this string is very quiet of late ............. perhaps one of those silence is deafening situations :/

Allways Looking said:
Hi MG
The wife and I are heading out to Creswick this Sunday (19-3-17) to have a look around and a swing or 2 :cool: :cool:
And apply some knowledge that you have passed on to me ;) ;) ;)

Thats fantastic mate,

Hope it brings home the color for you, see the 26.60g that Scotty found after that new info passed on. Definitely working wonders, its amazing when you bring all these together how quickly things change.

Glad you enjoy that new stuff mate. All the best

1489815602_img_0069.jpg

Well what can I say besides thanks MG for showing me new techniques on xxxxxxx this is the out come today's find absolutely stoked :Y: :Y: ;) ;)

Popcorn nugget. ??? well done Scotty.cool looking nugget mate?

Hey MG,

Long time no speak. Whats the go with this new site im reading about, its been a while since i've been on here and im slowly catching up with all the posts.

SC75 said:
Sorry for the double post, to many JDs :| there should be a alcohol limit on posting a comment on PA 8) maybe.05??? sorry but i'm too far gone. Go Chuky Boy :Y: and Scotty :)

SC75 said:
SC75 said:
Sorry for the double post, to many JDs :| there should be a alcohol limit on posting a comment on PA 8) maybe.05??? sorry but i'm too far gone. Go Chuky Boy :Y: and Scotty :)
Hehe all good mate & thanks still can't believe I found abit that big after only 5 months? My goal was 1gram now where do I go?hopfully just keep em coming fingers crossed.
Scotty :Y:

Allways Looking said:
Hi MG
The wife and I are heading out to Creswick this Sunday (19-3-17) to have a look around and a swing or 2 :cool: :cool:
How'd you go in Creswick mate?

Happy for you mate and next goal scotty is just keep finding gold mate no matter how big or small :Y:

Sleckie74 said:
Allways Looking said:
Hi MG
How'd you go in Creswick mate?
No good :N: :N: :N:
The heat and the flies got the better of us :mad: :mad: :| :|
Found a couple more pieces for the trash collection :( :( :(
Stayed there about 4 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts