12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjay said:
Looks to good to scar it up. I noticed ya have a tig . I've hard faced mine with the the tig and is a much neater process than using an arc . I didn't know you could hard face with a tig until recently. Lasts a lot longer but still needs a touch up every now and then.

Hi Bjay, yeah one day I might even face it up with a 5HSS or similar, much like hard wearing auger, dozer, bucket blades and teeth etc, to give it that tough edge.

Its only the 200 - but does the job well.
1487246157_200acdc.jpg

Cheers

very nice bro bet your glad you had a sharp pick lol you would still be trying to cut that tree root .Good on ya mate ;) .PP

nice find mg and great vid. marvelous the difference a sharp tool makes well done with the test patch its working good :cool:

MG that pick is lethal mate!! :Y: :D
Wow what a relief it must have been when you saw that tree root, :D ;)
I bet it was like a deer in the headlights and Bam!!! ]:D
Problem solved!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great videos as usual!!!
:Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

Well today was absolutely amazing guys.

Someones assumption was one of my gains today, a scrape mark from a previous operator and walked away. Beats me why - when you see and hear the response in the vid you will all be saying why would anyone think thats not worth digging.

After that one though - Whoa

Waiting,waiting. I'm sure I'm going to see it and say at one point that was probably me who walked away( not that specific one but) I've since changed my ways.

I recently had to walk away from an awesome target.
It was in like calcrete super hard to dig took me about half an hour to dig down about a hand length.
Then i realised i was late for my pick up.
So had to fill it back in and run.

Now i cant stop thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts