🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta help Mrs Santa Silver with the Milo Balls :p soon Macca,.... and then for the amber fluid :p :p ;) ,... well just a taste for sure. ;)
Merry Christmass Macca and everyone else too. :D

To all the members of Prospecting Australia, and especially to all those who have shared with me personally over the last 12months to make my prospecting experience much better, may I wish you all a very merry and blessed Christmas. May the God who created all the stones we search for, richly bless all your endeavours, and as Wal says, may it shine brightly in your pan. Blessings!

goldtruck59 said:
ho ho mate
(snuck in a minute while waiting for the mob to arrive LOL)
GT :) :D
Those 'arm pulling' kingies are swimming around waiting for you goldtruck :lol: :lol: good luck mate in bagging a few :)

SCROUNGER said:
goldtruck59 said:
ho ho mate
(snuck in a minute while waiting for the mob to arrive LOL)
GT :) :D
Those 'arm pulling' kingies are swimming around waiting for you goldtruck :lol: :lol: good luck mate in bagging a few :)

Scrounger its one more sleep mate. At the moment I am knackered laying on the couch chockers of prawns, turkey, pav, red wine and a couple of chockys. Geez I don't reckon I will be able to climb in the boat tomorrow!!!!
Bloody love our way of life , don't you !!!
GT :) :) :D

Latest posts