🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, thanks Scrounger, I hope everyone has a happy, harmonious and restful Christmas and New Year, something that is sometimes a challenge, especially if you have certain kinds of inlaws and extended family. This year it's just me, wife Jannine and three daughters, so I am looking forward to it.

May you get out regularly in the New Year, and may the gold jump into your pans and under your picks!

Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year, Scrounger.
I wish all on PA a Happy, Holy and Safe Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
Thanks everyone for the fascinating stories, great photos and especially to all the artisans on this site for showing us their talents in lapidary or art or story telling and not to forget those lucky buggers that find stuff that also has the WOW factor.
I enjoy it immensely.
Many Thanks Everyone and Play safe.
Mackka

A very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to everybody.
Dont forget this Christmas to raise a glass to this great country of ours, to great mates and families and of course to this great hobby of ours.
Hip hip.....
All the best guys and gals
Cheers
ChrisM

numpty said:
SCROUNGER said:
Turducken sounds like something they did in Caddieshack Atom :lol: I presume it's some sort of cake or pudding?

thats what i thought too. :lol:
Yep, i can just see that 'pollywaffle' floating around in the pool numpty, classic scene in a very funny movie :lol:

Merry Christmas Scrounger, and to all members and site admin. Please have a safe break and take it easy on the roads, we want to see you back next year in one piece. ;)

1450766562_images-3.jpg

You always bumping me jaros(ha). :lol:
Merry xmas SCROUNGER me old mate,.... and a merry xmas to all my mates here on the Forum(everyone on here is a mate), new ones, old ones, and those who have yet to join up. ;) :D
Been a great year this one,... and I'm looking forward to sharing 2016 with you all too !
Cheers :D
Silver.

You blokes rock. Been looking through a few threads including, introduce yourself. I reckon 2016 is gunna be a cracker of a year. There is a mad vibe goin on. New members talking about taking blokes out to find their first pebble.
Anyway just wanna say Happy Holidays SCROUNGER and everyone on this awesome forum. To the 40 or so regulars, much love from me and my boys. My boys are getting more and more interested in my time spent on PA. My eldest loves reading your stories and posts as much as I do. Take care over the silly season, drive safe and we look forward to see you all back here in the new year.
To all the newbies welcome and I cant wait to hear about your travels on the hunt for what ever you chase.

I'm off for a 2 week+ adventure with my boys starting Boxing Day, with hopefully Two sessions chassin the gold, with a bit of other stuff thrown in for the little men.

Don't change a thing, you blokes are great.

Peace,
NeoGeo.

Merry Christmas to you Scrounger and your Family, and to all the members, have a merry and Safe New Year too, and thanks all to all the help you've given me on the forum.

Latest posts