🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all the best to all members for christmas...a special wish for the TUENA TRIO..Tathradj,Banksy, and the The Doctor..... :cool: sorry fellas for being somewhat ...incognito of late...been busy transitioning too the full pension since my wife retired and working on a preface for a writing project involving the the long lost letters of my great uncle..Private Albert Vincent Goodwin..who was lost at Pozieres at the Somme Offensive in 1916.i have been unexpectedly handed his letters home from Gallipoli..and France..to my Great Grandmother, as well as photos and war service records and i am compelled to give "Voice' to them after almost a hundred years of silence.I feel so honoured that after all this time, I should be the one to bring them out into the 'Family Light'...so to speak..and especially as he was a TIN&gold MINER. in Tinga along with his brothers including my Grandfather.Oh and Doug what did you make of the book! I wish you all a "Golden New Year" as well.Cheers...Rossco

Merry Christmas to all, have a safe one. Jembaicumbene
1450356225_1476364148.gif

Ok look, I know we all agreed what happened in Wedderburn stays in Wedderburn, but I found this video on my phone and damn it I need answers! Did the overwhelming number of ants bite us giving us hallucinations and wipe our memory? Or did Hard lucks secrect herbs and spices on those chops he cooked have unforeseeable side effects. [video=480,360]https://youtu.be/HHeGswsvlRc[/video] :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm kinda glad I didn't make it now. I would dread to see my ugly mug pulling off those moves :8 . That was well done. I'm still smiling and shaking my head :/ Hahahaha, Classic.

Mrs M is in stitches and wanted it played over and over........

Off course you've now let out our little secret why there was no gold found that weekend :lol:

It's getting very close to the pointy end of the year so i wanted to get in and wish every member a happy and safe Christmas and New Year before everybody got too busy or headed off on holidays.
Thanks everybody for your help, friendship and good cheer during the year.
Stay safe and good hunting if you get out over the break.

Cheers SCROUNGER and same to you buddy. Have a very merry xmas all and enjoy the holidays, hopefully giving us all many finds :D :D
May your bellies be full of plum sauce and turducken and have a safe new year. Hope ill get to go out / up and find some of you through the next couple of weeks

Latest posts